Parks Kidneyland - an MKE park

Hello, welcome to my first park that I'm willing to share with all of you. I'm fairly new to the community, so allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Mike, I'm a Disneyland cast member working in Tomorrowland. I've been working there for around three years, and I enjoy it very much. Ever since I picked up this game, my goal in mind was to create a park that is very "Disney" immersive but with the addition of my own taste in coaster designs.

Update 1: Serpent's Pass - an original four-inversion arrow that is surrounded by the trees on the hillside. This was inspired by Arrow's massive multi-loopers that were built in the early 90's. This particular coaster is one of the few greats remaining. Over the years it has rusted and maintenance has been number one priority to keep this E-ticket attraction running. Located in Pirate's Lair, on the west wing of the park.

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;VKWHPkvKZAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWHPkvKZAI[/video]

More to come.
Love,

mke

Last edited by a moderator:

Harbinger

Hi mke,

I've had to remove your broken image urls from your post as they were causing a failure to load the page.

If you want to post a series of images then the preferred way is to upload all of your images to a single imgur album and then embed the album in your post with the "imgur" bbcode tags:

Get the code from the end of the album url:

Add it in imgur bbcode tags to embed it into your post:

You can also automatically generate the imgur tags by clicking this icon whilst creating/editing your post:

Regards

Last edited: