Kinectimals Kinectimals - Mobile question

Hello,

In a previous post I mentioned my niece replaying this game. A lot of the scan codes are public sharable which is pretty neat considering the game. However we are missing possibly two cubs. I've seen a few pics of a Snow Leopard on google images but I can't find a complete list of cubs for the mobile app, can someone shed some light on this or a list?

If there is a Snow Leopard can someone be kind enough to post the 12 digit QR code or a picture of the scan code when transfering to the console? We'd appreciate it.

Another cub we can't find... way back when this first game was being promoted, we attended MANY Kinect events and whenever we asked the representivies about the Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger they said they didn't know about it. We were unable to get a code and we went to dozen at various locations with no luck. Again can anyone at Frontier shed some light on this?

Also again if anyone has this cub on the mobile app can you take a image of transfering the cub to the console? Or anyone with the console can transfer to the phone and provide a QR code? (You don't need a phone to transfer a cub and get a code. Going to the scan stone and lifting your arm up to transfer in the upper left corner will prompt a scan code and or 12 digit number. I've tested this.)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am aware that some cubs were pre-ordered cubs, however I'm positive the Snow Leopard is part of the mobile game as the images look like a phone app but there is NO list to verify this, Michael. Can you provide us a cub list for the iOS, WP7 mobile version?

Reference: http://tinyurl.com/927clwz

I thought the Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger was a Kinect event... perhaps I am mixing up the Black Striped Blue Bengal Tiger instead. Which one was the Kienct event then?

Last edited:

Michael Brookes

Game Director
I don't have a list hat can be provided I'm afraid. I don't what cats where used for a Kinect event, it does appear on a list of animals used by Microsoft marketing - but those same animals were also used for some pre-orders and I have no way knowing which was used for what.

Michael

For a game you guys produced you can't give much infomation on a game already 3 years old? Or provide any QR codes which is typically shareable content? Well that sucks. My neice wanted that Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger badly but no one has shared it unlike every other cub.

I am planning on buying the mobile game anyways so I am hoping the Snow Leopard does exist, even if doesn't you still unlock five new cubs for the game apparently.

However DLC and exclusive IN-GAME content is getting rediculous. Whats the point of offering new things to a game that you may never ever get? Not just Kinectimals but many titles. I don't think the average person can pre-order every single game or pre-order 3 so they can get everything when a game should have everything at the get go. I don't want to bit** but it seems companies care less about giving gamers a good experience and just want more cash grab ideas like DLC.

I guess I can't do anything more. Michael can you put in a request to make the pre-order cubs at least buyable DLC? Its over 3 years old and I'm sure a lot of people would like to get those cubs or at least the Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger. Most other codes have been shared over the web except that one it seems.

The issue is that it was Microsoft that issued the codes not us, however try the attached image for the snow leopard.

Got home today and tried those codes the xbox 360 doesn't pick them up. I tried taking a picture with my cell phone. I also attempted reading it directly from my laptop and I also printed the code out and the scan stone is still not responding to it.

I thought you needed the mobile version - let me dig out the 360 versions.

Oh, no we have the 360 version, I am planning on buying the mobile version this weekend. I was asking for a list to see if there was any exclusives for the mobile game. I thought the Snow Leopard was one of them.

In anycase this morning I tried both codes and they worked! Thank you so much Michael. We appreciate all your help.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
The mobile exclusive cats are:

Tiglon
Bali Tiger
Scimitar Cat
Flat-Headed Cat
Sand Cat

You unlock them by playing through the mobile game, you can then use the mobile game to unlock them on the 360.

Michael

The mobile exclusive cats are:

Tiglon
Bali Tiger
Scimitar Cat
Flat-Headed Cat
Sand Cat

You unlock them by playing through the mobile game, you can then use the mobile game to unlock them on the 360.

Michael

We picked up the game this weekend and we are progressing through the mobile game. We've unlocked 4/5 cats.

We've also noticed various Toys not in the Xbox version, like the Pink Marvin Ball. I think I read somewhere that if you unlock various toys etc in the Xbox version or the mobile version and when you trasnfer cats between the phone and Kinect do you unlock extra Toys such as the example I stated? Be nice to have the Yellow Marvin Ball and Pink Marvin Ball added to our 360 game.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Only cubs, collars and pendants are transferred between the mobile and 360 game. Some cubs also unlock toys when they're unlocked, I think the Saharan Cheetah unlocks the Pink Marvin on 360. The Yellow Marvin is unlocked with the Amur Leopard.

Michael

Only cubs, collars and pendants are transferred between the mobile and 360 game. Some cubs also unlock toys when they're unlocked, I think the Saharan Cheetah unlocks the Pink Marvin on 360. The Yellow Marvin is unlocked with the Amur Leopard.

Michael

I don't recall either of those cubs so far the list at Wiki is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinectimals

The only one unlisted that I knew about was the Snow Leopard.

The Saharan Cheetah and Amur Leopard arn't listed.

And I know you provided me the Blue Striped White Bengal Tiger and Snow Leopard, what Toys were they suppose to unlock? Since it was a 360 QR code and not a Scan Tag I won't get them, unfortunately.

Are there any more cubs available but not listed on the Wiki page, Michael?

Michael

Also looking at Xbox.com there are a few cubs listed as Avatar DLC (but obviously it isn't for in-game content) however it does list:

Snow Leopard
Indochinese Tiger
Amur Leopard
Goldman's Jaguar

I'd like to note that with all the Bears there are 17 in my count. And for cats there are 45 in count...
however if you add in your two cats the Amur Leopard and Saharan Cheetah that would equal 47 and again if you add in the Indochinese Tiger and Goldman's Jaguar the count would be 49. If these four cats can be aquired!

I wonder... are there any unmentioned bears or any more cats? We are trying to get a complete collection!

Once again, because you helped us get the Blue-Striped Tiger and Snow Leopard... if they unlocked any Toys or Collars is there some way we can get them? If at all?

Thanks again though for all the infomation so far Michael.

If you guys at Frontier could make these cats into DLC I would happily buy them so we -COULD- get the Toys and or Collars associated with each cat. Snow Leopard and Blue-Striped White Bengal Tiger and any others... patiently waiting for a reply.

Last edited:

Michael Brookes

Game Director
You won't be able to get all of the cats as they've not all been released yet. To get the toys you need to unlock them properly and this either by using the scan tag or download code for the plush toy or pre-order.

The decision of putting them all into a download isn't up to us - that's Microsoft's decision I'm afraid.

Michael

You won't be able to get all of the cats as they've not all been released yet. To get the toys you need to unlock them properly and this either by using the scan tag or download code for the plush toy or pre-order.

The decision of putting them all into a download isn't up to us - that's Microsoft's decision I'm afraid.

Michael

Oh, so, how would someone go about asking Xbox.com about releasing them then? And the game is 3 years old now, is Frontier and or Xbox going to release more cubs soon? Is there any date in mind for the Amur Leopard or Saharan Cheetah? Any others unreleased yet? I'm curious.

Top Bottom