Knights of the Black are recruiting!

Small group looking for new members to move into the bigger leagues. We're currently all on Xbox, but we'll happily recruit PC or PS4 players too.

We're a nice bunch, based mainly in NZ (although time zones don't make that much of a difference), and are looking for people keen to play the BGS. We're an Independent Co-op based on the border of the bubble.

We control 14 systems, over 30 stations and are expanding regularly.

Join our Discord here

Squadron ID is currently only on XBox as KOTB

Or DM me on the forum :)

Knights of the Black are still recruiting!

We now control 17 systems and over 45 stations - making us one of the top 100 PMFs by size :cool:

We're a great place to learn BGS mechanics from some experienced hands, as well as keep some law & order in a small part of the galaxy.

DM me if you'd like more information or just join our discord in the OP.

Hi Spruxxx,

It had a lore-background so I was surprised there wasn't a PMF already. I did see a group on the forums but it closed a while ago and messaging the OP didn't get a response! So I figured I'd add it in.

We're up to 22 systems now so if any of the original bunch wanted to re-join we'd be happy to welcome you back 😉

Thanks for the offer, very kind! OP highly unlikely to respond for understandable personal reasons.

Wasn't aware of a lore-background for it though, could you please tell me more? The group was featured in early Galnet articles after Kickstarter, but that was because player groups were allowed to post their own lore as long as it didn't clash with FDev

Hmm tbh, I may have picked it up from there - didn't realise they were PG created (I only started playing a couple of years ago).

Plus, it is a cool name 😉

Hmm tbh, I may have picked it up from there - didn't realise they were PG created (I only started playing a couple of years ago).

Plus, it is a cool name 😉

Completely understandable, I did the same thing when I started playing and didn't realise about the forums etc. The articles sounded like they were players, ("CMDR SoAndSo reports that...."), but how could they be in Galnet?? 🤔 😄

And for sure it was a cool name, it's half the reason many of us joined ;) Pursuing aliens and mysteries was the other half, and most of the members were long range explorers who didn't want to ally with the powers or claim territory. But at that point we were a long way off seeing any aliens in game, so we had to scrutinise Canonn discoveries for every lead and make our own projects... :cool:

Sounds like a great time to be playing! :)

Our rp is to fortify the border with the black to protect it from thargoids coming from the other direction. We're having fun securing the edge of the bubble!

Sounds like a great time to be playing! :)

Our rp is to fortify the border with the black to protect it from thargoids coming from the other direction. We're having fun securing the edge of the bubble!

Well kinda, the anticipation of things to come is sometimes more exciting than reality! But Fdev have done well overall with the Thargoid implementation since release. I would have liked to see the bubble truly burn, just because making an alien war optional takes a lot of the danger and excitement away, but hey. Good luck with the defence!

Nice to see someone brought the Knights back. Spruxx told me back in September that the group was back up with a different creator. I was the only one that played on xbox. Everyone else was PC. Look me up GT is Erebus106.

Top Bottom