Parks Knott's Berry Farm

We need some good park recreations in PC. I have a 10% complete Kings Island. Just a few coasters, train ride are in so far. Most of the adult flats KI has are in PC except Scrambler and Dodgems. I'm also doing a fictitious Cedar Fair type park with a variety of coasters and rides. Coasters I grabbed off the workshop and train ride I built the layout myself and used a small station building for the two stations. What we need is one of those large chute rides with larger boats, the rapids channels almost look like the ones on large flumes but we only have a choice of the round rapids boats. RCT3 had a boat ride like that. With Knotts you could make the mountain flume, calico mine train and steam train ride in PC. But if the park has a Skycoaster you're out of luck right now, only RCT3 and RCTW have them. My home park is Dorney Park in PA and I made it in RCT3.

The beginning of my recreation of Knott's!http://i.imgur.com/pVvvZFr.jpg
Good luck with this. I have a special place in my heart for KBF. Way back in the 60s when I was very small, I lived next door to it in a motel for a couple months while my parents tried to buy a house. They could only do that on the weekend so every day during the week, Dad went to work and Mom took me to KBF. It was within walking distance and cheap because of course back then it wasn't an amusement park, it was a themed candy and jelly factory and with some themed restaurants and snack bars, and very little else. It had an antique steam-powered carousel with calliope music and all the steampunk gears and gubbins, a steam perimeter train, and not much else. I used to stare at the mechanical complexity of all that for hours, which was more fun than riding it.I thought the train was a better ride didn't ride it often, either. See, it got robbed routinely. 2 live actors on real horses would chase it down guns blazing, swing aboard the train while it was still moving, and come down the aisle pointing guns in your face and holding a bag for loot. Until the sheriff came down the aisle from the front and they had a shootout in the middle right over our heads. I thought this was real and it scared me. It took some sitting and watching it happen over and over, and talking to the bandits between acts, to convince me otherwise. Then I rode the train all day :)

So far it's been very challenging. Ghost Rider is killing me. I might just download one that someone has created on Steam, but then I feel like I am stealing [squeeeeee].

This project will take me a while!

We need some good park recreations in PC. I have a 10% complete Kings Island. Just a few coasters, train ride are in so far. Most of the adult flats KI has are in PC except Scrambler and Dodgems. I'm also doing a fictitious Cedar Fair type park with a variety of coasters and rides. Coasters I grabbed off the workshop and train ride I built the layout myself and used a small station building for the two stations. What we need is one of those large chute rides with larger boats, the rapids channels almost look like the ones on large flumes but we only have a choice of the round rapids boats. RCT3 had a boat ride like that. With Knotts you could make the mountain flume, calico mine train and steam train ride in PC. But if the park has a Skycoaster you're out of luck right now, only RCT3 and RCTW have them. My home park is Dorney Park in PA and I made it in RCT3.
yes i hope some one does cedar point i would do it but i never been so it wouldnt be accurate heres my sixflags

GhostRider is my favorite, I would like to help you, I had some great ideas in my head to help you. I have been working on a similar kind of theme park model for probably 2 months now. I have started making a full-size recreation hope my inputs will help you somehow. visited several amusement/theme parks to get creative ideas for the last two months. never been to Knotts, came to know about Knott's berry farm hours and planning on a weekend

Top Bottom