Known Issues with the 3.3.02 BGS (orig. AEDC Discord)

We conducted missions throughout the day in a target system and regardless not a single shred of influence was gained/lossed by every single faction in the system.

Are all or or all but one of the factions in the system pending or active a conflict?

Hi Ian, thanks for the response. Of the factions present in the system only 2 are at war. I would just like to add that the tick for this system updated 3 HRS later than other systems ticks and then it updated.

I think something changed on BGS server. I see many cargo delivery missions with 100ly+ destinations. I do such missions everyday and everywhere but I didn't see such missions so often. Did some patch of BGS happen today?

I think something changed on BGS server. I see many cargo delivery missions with 100ly+ destinations. I do such missions everyday and everywhere but I didn't see such missions so often. Did some patch of BGS happen today?

That happens each week just after the server down-time. Don't know why, but after a couple of hours they'll all be back to normal.

Invasion with Elections
System with 7 factions (pop. 100,000 - low traffic) ... we invaded because there is no other possibility ... therefore a system with 8.
Immediately we went into Pending Elections. The next day, active elections (both confederacy - independent)
We won the 7 days with few courier missions for sensitive poll data.
The losing faction was not expelled.
We did some missions and the next day (24 hours later), again Elections pending with another faction .... 24 hours later ... Active Elections.

I thought the hard 7 faction limit was lifted, there are a few systems with more than 7, I pretty sure there are some with more than 8. This was before 3.x, last time I downloaded the whole eddb into a database and looked at the data.

I am 99% sure the expelled faction to reduce numbers of factions mechanic was removed. some time ago Its now just really rare to go to a system with large number of factions.

Simon

yeh Merope is Mucked up. we have had 5 wars in a row now and we are currently in 2 wars in merope with 2 different factions getting missions for both and merope isnt updating our status. It has been messed up for ages it ticks twice in a night or something like that.. we get the first tic which seems to be right ie we get 4% when we win the war... then 2 hours later it seems to tick again or something and we lose 1/2 or more of that inf. which then tees us up for a war with the next faction, ARG are untouchable. Negative missions, smashing missions for all other factions or even killing multiple system defense force does nothing. Very frustrating not to mention we opened a ticket at issues.frontierstore.net and still havent heard anything back its heading for 2 months i think

My faction has been trying to push for control of a system with a low population for a while now, however whatever we do is having no effect whatsoever. In fact it seems that the controlling faction is benefitting from any influence missions we complete. One particular day we accrued around 120 influence points and yet our influence went down.. I would expect at least a small increase.

System traffic is reasonably low, the highest bounty is 1500 credits so foul play can't be an issue so unless I'm missing something completely, the BGS still appears to broken.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Top Bottom