Lady Kahina to be a Power?

That said, this latest GalNet article about her troubles me a lot. How can you be so concerned about the well-being of slaves yet execute revolutionaries? Execute implies they were prisoners, and that does not sit well with me at all.

You should really read the book Elite: Reclamation. I can't really say more because that would already constitute a spoiler to the book's story. :D

Wow, looks like she will actually become a power.

7drHiqr.gif

Last edited:
You should really read the book Elite: Reclamation. I can't really say more because that would already constitute a spoiler to the book's story. :D
PM me please. I don't mind a spoiler and I need something to ponder besides the whole unknown artefact thing.

I saw that one earlier.

Something that's illegal in the Empire but legal in the Federation really is quite bizarre.

My pleasure, Commanders. I hope a careful perusal of her profile will give you the information you require.

Cheers,

Drew.

Last edited:
There goes my reason for supporting Empire. Guess I will have to look somewhere else and a different candidate for Powerplay, well unless this is yet another red herring :/

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
There goes my reason for supporting Empire. Guess I will have to look somewhere else and a different candidate for Powerplay, well unless this is yet another red herring :/

I would be very surprised if Kahina wasn't a 'power' (whatever that entails) in Power Play. Galnet chatter about her is leading up to something. :)

Top Bottom