Work In Progress Ladybird Ride

Progress on the Ladybird ride for the kiddie section of your parks [happy]

Been a while since I was in Blender, but enjoying it so far. This has been tricky, but it’s turned out pretty good.

Looks great in PC - just need to add the materials

oUT1PQS.png

Last edited:
Yay!
Is this going to be yet another legendary Stuk CSO classific? Looks great so far. I can't wait to see it in game.

Its beautiful and well made but how are you going to incorporate it in to the Cobra ride system, IE: Planet coasters proprietary system. As this info is not released and from my expectations never will be , as its there bread and butter.

Its beautiful and well made but how are you going to incorporate it in to the Cobra ride system, IE: Planet coasters proprietary system. As this info is not released and from my expectations never will be , as its there bread and butter.

Yes, this is will only be a scenery item, nothing more [happy]

Last edited:
Shame.

Its a shame that all this work is just a static item , but i know the code for path finding for peeps to get on a ride is so so complicated. may be in a few years AI can fix this problem. Then The worlds our Oyster. Keep up the good work , and im sure 1 day it will be used. (soon)

Thanks Asgaurd64

Issue I have just now is getting the right colour to use for the Flexi colour to be true to the available swatches in game... Will do some research on it

I have finished the full model, and I am now ready to complete the materials (this is a temporary texture for testing) [happy]

Slow process as I don't get a lot of time to work on it...

WQU3man.png

SfIXQ5G.png

Last edited:
Update:

A few modifications to the mesh, and a lot of experimentation with the materials! (FD can we have the sample scenes hint hint)

VleT5a0.png

Your Ride is beautiful. The only thing that "bothers" me a little, is that the car and the flowerpot "float". I miss something like a track for the car and a pedestal for the pot.

And I wish the Devs will have a look at all this unfortunetely only decorative ride-creations and give them a try in a new DLC.

Thanks guys.

It's come together quite well. Going to work on the LODs and then I'll be able to publish it to Steam

Top Bottom