Completed Ladybird Ride

Here is the completed Ladybird Ride that I have been working on (or LBRv8 for those of you who have been around for a few years).

It's bright and colourful, and looks great with Planet Coaster's fairy tale theme:

FR4PFDS.png

Created in blender 2.79 with the materials created in Artstudio Pro for iPad (yes, it's all finger painted!)

The Theme Makers Toolkit material options are really good, and for this model I used:

Base colour
Smoothness map
Flexi Colours 1 - 4
Normal map
Metalness

Six levels of detail with the following tricounts:

_L0 7682
_L1 6100
_L2 4289
_L3 3051
_L4 1509
_L5 715

I hope you enjoy, and all the best for 2019. The TMT is really powerful, and I cannot wait to see what else we can create with it.

Steam workshop

RT0e3oO.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice!

Also, thanks for posting the tricount,
this saved me a few hours with one of my assets that, for some reason,
gets a timeout on conversion every time i try and upload it.
At least i can now rule out the polycount as the source of the error.

Agreed great asset and its good to see a tri count it helps all those with so many questions of how to try to do LOD's "Level of detail" great post keep up the good work. From my tests , so long as your LOD tri,s stay the same or decrease on each level there is no problem uploading to the TMT system.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone. I am really pleased at how this turned out. [happy]

yAnp1TX.png

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late to the party, but fantastic job! This is going to look great in my next project!

Any hints of what is next?

Top Bottom