Lagging servers

I was on last night from about 10:30 to 11:30 - I'm in the States - and I'm in Deciat. Well, there's a ton of carriers in the system. I tried to enter... Hyperspace?... To prep for a jump. I couldn't even get to point to prep the jump. I kept getting stuck at 0.00. Once, the game just closed itself & sent me back to home screen. I was so annoyed, naturally... But then I thought of a possible solution: Frontier, please stick a cap on the number of fleet carriers in all systems... Good heavens... There are after all... What... About 800 billion systems, give or take. Something has to be done, Frontier. As much as I'm looking forward to the Odyssey update, if you all don't implement a change, I don't see how the carriers will play nice with Odyssey.

I've experienced rapid frame rate drops and lag when entering systems recently.

Planetary landings are pretty bad too when going into OC or approaching a planet. Difficult to say if its getting worse.

I've experienced rapid frame rate drops and lag when entering systems recently.

Planetary landings are pretty bad too when going into OC or approaching a planet. Difficult to say if its getting worse.

I've dropped into systems and had terrible frame drop and freezing. Not nice when you're flying a cutter with a half billion rebuy!

I pointed out in a different thread that I only experience this issue when FC"s are present.

Approaching planets is a nightmare of stuttering.

Tatty bye old beans

Top Bottom