Lakon T10 Rear Wing - I can't take it anymore!

Dear Frontier

Your design team produces visual masterpieces and I am thrilled with the quality of the content you bring us. However, and I hope the community will get behind me on this one, the rear spoiler on the Lakon Type 10 is probably not one of them.

Please will Frontier consider making the rear spoiler an optional and included 'ship kit' item, than can be removed to give the T10 a cleaner, more functionable look?

Please keep up all your great work

CMDR Tarka Dal

Dear Frontier

Your design team produces visual masterpieces and I am thrilled with the quality of the content you bring us. However, and I hope the community will get behind me on this one, the rear spoiler on the Lakon Type 10 is probably not one of them.

Please will Frontier consider making the rear spoiler an optional and included 'ship kit' item, than can be removed to give the T10 a cleaner, more functionable look?

CMDR Tarka Dal

I'm not handing my rear spoiler back for anyone ! :O

You know you like it.

wQrHPhr.png

Get the ship kit for that awesome double under-spoiler action.

Even if you do, it's still purely cosmetic.
I would LOVE to get rid of the wide wings on the Beluga. That wide behind doesn't make any friends with any mailslot. But even if you would buy a ship kit, it'd still be there. You just couldn't see it.

Maybe they should bracket it with spoiler tags like this. That way you'll only see it if you click on it - totally optional.

Even if you do, it's still purely cosmetic.
I would LOVE to get rid of the wide wings on the Beluga. That wide behind doesn't make any friends with any mailslot. But even if you would buy a ship kit, it'd still be there. You just couldn't see it.

I have a suspicion we will see (or feel) the benefit of these spoilers when atmospheric planets arrive ;)

Lightspeed - If you plan on driving the T10 on a racetrack perhaps 😂 I'm not sure the T10s rear wing would serve any other purpose than hitting the concrete in atmospheric flight

Considering that the ship kit for the T10 contains a spoiler, for the spoiler, I expect that FD does not intend to remove it.

Dear Frontier

CMDR Tarka Dal

+rep

I approve this message!

Considering that the ship kit for the T10 contains a spoiler, for the spoiler, I expect that FD does not intend to remove it.

I generally love what Frontier does, but this is one of the few things they've done which really sodded me off the few minutes.

Edit:

Really! Is issedpay (Pig Latin version) really a bad word in England and sod, sodded or sodding is not?
Wow, LOL!!!
I know I probably used sod wrong when I replaced issedpay above but I'm not familiar with the queen's profanity.

Last edited:
But wings, spoilers, hull augmentations!

Think of the downforce and cornering ability!

Do away with them? Sacrilege!

Off with your head!

Top Bottom