Large to Small Sauropods i Hope We See in Jurassic World Evolution 2

I will Not include Brachiosaurus which was confirmed by Frontier to be in Jurassic world Evolution 2 and also the same with Amargasaurus since it's also in Jurassic world Evolution 2. This list will change over time if new sauropods are added that are already on the list confirmed by Frontier.

TALL and MASSIVE SAUROPODS:

DIAMANTINASAURUS

799px-Diamantinasaurus.png

DREADNAUGHTUS-Please Frontier Make this Sauropod Bigger than Brachiosaurus and Mamenchisaurus.
2bc537917edd0b5a1493af20d1e56514.jpg

MAMENCHISAURUS
SKmamenchisaurus-56a2547b5f9b58b7d0c91d09.jpg

LARGE SAUROPODS:

CAMARASAURUS-MAYBE CONFIRMED
Camarasaurus.jpg

AMPELOSAURUS

83c9aa731314d0d673fd99bf84beebf0.jpg

APATOSAURUS-Not Too Thick This Time Frontier ok🙂
Jurassic_World_Fallen_Kingdom_Apatosaurus_v2_by_Sonichedgehog2-DCFC65I.png

DIPLODOCUS
036576a2fdb7f0ab68c6752404f5d1de.jpg

SMALL SAUROPODS:

SHUNOSAURUS

1605802_orig.png

SALTASAURUS
Dvwww4sXgAA6ftS.jpg

BRACHYTRACHELOPAN
Brachytrachelopan4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe It's just me, but I really don't care for Apatosaurus and Diplocodus at all, never cared for these overused sauropods, they have NOTHING that makes them stand out, I'm very glad my favorite Amargasaurus is in the game, and you made me curious about that ankylosaurus/sauropod hybrid that is REAL (unlike some horrid creature from JWE 1) Ampelosaurus looks like a lot of fun, also the Shunosaurus is very cool, love that club tail.

The game wouldn't be complete without Mamenchisaurus, but I'm not a fan of Dreadnoughtus and all the other Brachiosaurus/Mamenchisaurus wannabees.

So for me this would be enough:
Brachiosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Amargasaurus
Shunosaurus
Ampelosaurus

Maybe
Diplodocus (always over the boring Apatosaurus)
Camarasaurus

Well - I going to have to disagree about Apatosaurus. To me it is "MUST HAVE" sauropod in the game for the following reasons
First - it is a part of Jurassic Park(novels) & Jurassic World(both films) canon.
Second - it is the classic brontosaur, and therefore one of the most popular & well known sauropods.
And lastly it different enough from Diplodocus (shorter & stockier) to be included.

I do wish they had a better looking skin pattern with some small dermal spines running down the back.
But in JWE I preferred it over Camarasaurus, Brachiosaurus and Mamenchiosaurus everytime. As it had that classic sauropod look, and seem to much easier to keep than any of those other 3 species, for me at least.

Last edited:
Well - I going to have to disagree about Apatosaurus. To me it is "MUST HAVE" sauropod in the game for the following reasons
First - it is a part of Jurassic Park(novels) & Jurassic World(both films) canon.
Second - it is the classic brontosaur, and therefore one of the most popular & well known sauropods.
And lastly it different enough from Diplodocus (shorter & stockier) to be included.

I do wish they had a better looking skin pattern with some small dermal spines running down the back.
But in JWE I preferred it over Camarasaurus, Brachiosaurus and Mamenchiosaurus everytime. As it had that classic sauropod look, and seem to much easier to keep than any of those other 3 species, for me at least.
Technically Apatosaurus is a member of Diplodocid Sauropods but I get what you're saying. I do agree you can't have Jurassic world without APATOSAURUS. Well Diplodocus was the longest member of its entire family until they found supersaurus but that's debated since they believed supersaurus maybe a fully grown Diplodocus adult, so research is still ongoing about that. Anyway I agree with everything else you say here and I have to admit sauropods need more interesting skin patterns.🙂👍

Yes - Apatosaurus was a Diplodocid. But it was in a different sub-family than Diplodocus. Apatosaurus was a Apatosaurine Diplodocid, along with Brontosaurus. The largest species of Apatosaurus (ajax) which up to 28 meters/92 feet long and weighted about 35-40 tons. While the largest species of Brontosaurus (excelsus) was about 25 meters/82 feet and weighted about 21-25 tons.

By comparison - Diplodocus was a Diplodocine Diplodocid, with it's the largest species being about 32-33.5 meters/105-110 feet long and weighted about 21-25 tons.

But with a species list of at least 75 species - I would love to see more types of sauropods, and maybe even a prosauropod or two.

I will Not include Brachiosaurus which was confirmed by Frontier to be in Jurassic world Evolution 2 and also the same with Amargasaurus since it's also in Jurassic world Evolution 2. This list will change over time if new sauropods are added that are already on the list confirmed by Frontier.

TALL and MASSIVE SAUROPODS:

DIAMANTINASAURUS

View attachment 246004

DREADNAUGHTUS-Please Frontier Make this Sauropod Bigger than Brachiosaurus and Mamenchisaurus.
View attachment 245999
MAMENCHISAURUS
View attachment 246003

LARGE SAUROPODS:

CAMARASAURUS-MAYBE CONFIRMED
View attachment 246005

AMPELOSAURUS

View attachment 246007
APATOSAURUS-Not Too Thick This Time Frontier ok🙂
View attachment 246011
DIPLODOCUS
View attachment 246006

SMALL SAUROPODS:

SHUNOSAURUS

View attachment 246070
SALTASAURUS
View attachment 246072
BRACHYTRACHELOPAN
View attachment 246076
Please add Alamosaurus and Lusotitan in your list!

I don't care if Apatosaurus is a well known dinosaur, I think it is HORRIBLE boring and generic.

Fine - I get you think it is a boring & generic species. So with 75 species you can just choose not to put it in any of your parks, if that is what you want.

But you also need to realize that there are others who might consider it one of their favorites, and plan to put in all of their parks. Such is freedom of personal choices.

Please add Alamosaurus and Lusotitan in your list!

Well as the last North American sauropod Alamosaurus is definitely interesting enough. A a giant(28-30 meter, 50-60 ton) Saltasaurid it would be very Very interesting. Still I wouldn't be surprised if it was rejected in favor of Dreadnaughtus, or Argentinosaurus.

Lusotitan on the other hand is basically just a european version of Brachiosaurus. So I kind doubt it would be added.

Last edited:
Fine - I get you think it is a boring & generic species. So with 75 species you can just choose not to put it in any of your parks, if that is what you want.

But you also need to realize that there are others who might consider it one of their favorites, and plan to put in all of their parks. Such is freedom of personal choices.

Well as the last North American sauropod Alamosaurus is definitely interesting enough. A a giant(28-30 meter, 50-60 ton) Saltasaurid it would be very Very interesting. Still I wouldn't be surprised if it was rejected in favor of Dreadnaughtus, or Argentinosaurus.

Lusotitan on the other is basically just a european version of Brachiosaurus. So I kind doubt
Thanks for reply! Interesting points

I can't imagine people would like something so vanilla as Apatosaurus over the likes of Alamosaurus, Shunosaurus, Amargasaurus, Mamenchisaurus ect ect, that is nostalgica speaking, not taste. Those people are mostly speaking as: oh T.Rex and Apatosaurus were the first dinosaurs I knew about so they have a special place in my soul, blergh, they were the first dinosaurs I knew about as well (Rex and Apatosaurus) and I'm kinda sick of their role as mass-human-favorites.

List of small sauropods: no Europasaurus or Magyarosaurus... I find your lack of dwarf specimens disturbing!

Also, might wanna update or remove Diplodocus, it's been confirmed to return.

Still because dinosaurs like T,rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, & Apatosaurus/Brontosaurus are such fan favorites, and often the first dinosaurs which children learn about . They are also seen as iconic dinosaurs to their respective families.

That is the very reason WHY they need to included in the game. So that the game can be as successful as possible

I can't imagine people would like something so vanilla as Apatosaurus over the likes of Alamosaurus, Shunosaurus, Amargasaurus, Mamenchisaurus ect ect, that is nostalgica speaking, not taste. Those people are mostly speaking as: oh T.Rex and Apatosaurus were the first dinosaurs I knew about so they have a special place in my soul, blergh, they were the first dinosaurs I knew about as well (Rex and Apatosaurus) and I'm kinda sick of their role as mass-human-favorites.
If you don't like Apatosaurus, Triceratops and T.rex, just don't have these animals in your parks. Me and many others like these dinosaurs, and this game is being made for most Jurassic fans, you should stop being so selfish thinking that the game should have only the things you like. Don't you like a specific dinosaur? Okay, don't create it in your park, but you can't and won't stop people from liking your favorite dinosaurs.

No offense, but we already understand that you don't like some dinosaurs, it's your right, suggest your favorites normally and create them in your parks, but don't keep talking bad about other people's preferences for no reason, many of your comments have been inconvenient. Please be more respectful

No offense, but we already understand that you don't like some dinosaurs, it's your right, suggest your favorites normally and create them in your parks, but don't keep talking bad about other people's preferences for no reason, many of your comments have been inconvenient. Please be more respectful
I do suspect they lack the ability to empathise, which is a bit of a worry (a lonely existence for sure, not being able to see others as equivalent to yourself). Hopefully that's an internet thing for them and not a general one.

I do suspect they lack the ability to empathise, which is a bit of a worry (a lonely existence for sure, not being able to see others as equivalent to yourself). Hopefully that's an internet thing for them and not a general one.
That´s true friend, empathy is essential!

Top Bottom