Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Loved the RetroLave - surprised at how much came back to me about Wing Commander as you guys discussed the game.

For my part I played WC1 for quite some time - but it really wasn't what I was looking for - I'd say that following a strict script of missions to accomplish the goal put me off (but I never minded the Star Wars Xwing series missions so it can't be that).

Looking forward to Retro Lave 2.

Last edited:
The night shift week has come around aagin so I've had a chance to catch up with Lave Radio and Escape Velocity - brilliant, thank you! :)

I couldn't make it to LaveCon (work shift commitments) so thank you for allowing the rest of us to get a flavour of the evening.

"Retro Lave - Episode 2 - X-Wing" is now up on the laveradio.com website.

Now what do I do to keep my kids busy while I listen on Sunday.....

X-Wing as a series is second on my list of all-time favourites. No reputation bonus for guessing which series comes first :)

Last edited:
Greetings all

Conclave Episode 3 - The Post Con Blues...?

Recording - Wednesday 10th July 8:30 (skype fozza101)
Recorded Submissions - OPEN

1, Should Elite Dangerous be trying to emulate MMO's?

2, Control Methods - The User Interface and control system of Elite Dangerous - What do you think of the interface so far? How do you want to play the game ? Mouse Keyboard? Joystick? Control Pad? Occulus Rift? Multi Monitor?

We have a couple of spots open for guest to come and join us.Or if you prefer you can record a submission for the above topics
and send it to info@laveradio.com

Please record answers on seperate files
Please start your answer with :
Your name (first name only is fine if you dont want to give full details)
Your Forum name
Where you are based
Please keep answers less than 2 minutes in length as these are quick fire additions to go at the end of the discussion.

Editing for this show is well underway.

If you have a submission or would like to do one, now would be a good time to email it across.

Many Thanks to those that already have .

@LaveRadio - I am on holiday for the next 8 days and hopefully will have plenty of time for some R & R. Could I please have new episodes of Lave Radio, Escape Velocity, Writers Interview, Conclave and Retro Lave + plenty of advertising and 2nd technician breaking.

Oh and did I mention I want you all to give up all your personal time for nothing more than the immense gratitude for your hard work (that you rightly) deserve. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom