Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

@LaveRadio - I am on holiday for the next 8 days and hopefully will have plenty of time for some R & R. Could I please have new episodes of Lave Radio, Escape Velocity, Writers Interview, Conclave and Retro Lave + plenty of advertising and 2nd technician breaking.

Oh and did I mention I want you all to give up all your personal time for nothing more than the immense gratitude for your hard work (that you rightly) deserve. :D

If you want an Escape Velocity episode for when you come back, you'll need to go on holiday for a bit longer, lol. I'm looking at August recording dates with the cast. There should be some other stuff incoming soon, though. Also a big audio drama announcement, which the keen ear'd may already have heard.

Really? When?

If he wants to be on the show he needs to speak to Lord Brookes first I think ;)

Judging by his comments on the latest updates he definitely should be on to discuss design details and how the forums can help the process be the most productive it can be. Where's there is a will......... :cool:

Last edited:
If you want an Escape Velocity episode for when you come back, you'll need to go on holiday for a bit longer, lol. I'm looking at August recording dates with the cast. There should be some other stuff incoming soon, though. Also a big audio drama announcement, which the keen ear'd may already have heard.

I heard you had a casting couch going?? I could be there in a few hours!! in my cat suit :D

Well its a fur covered onesie!

Pants! - I guess I'll be re-listening to the last series then :)

I heard you had a casting couch going?? I could be there in a few hours!! in my cat suit :D

Well its a fur covered onesie!

In this weather? I think this casting session should be filmed - makes sure the air con is off.

Last edited:
Here's a short emergency episode we recorded for those of you who are getting withdrawal symptoms. More a LAVECON post-mortem and some idle chat more than anything else.

Episode 12.5

Will update the website, RSS and iTunes tomorrow. Enjoy!

Was just having a look through the 'Previous Episodes' section of the Lave Radio website, and noticed Lisa Wolf and Allen Stroud's writers interviews were both down as episode 5. I think Lisa's interview is supposed to be episode 6. Just thought I should point that out, assuming you weren't already aware of that.

Top Bottom