Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd let you know that a few of us have put together a news and views podcast which you way want to listen to if you just can't get enough Elite Dangerous!

Myself, Allen Stroud, Chris Fozza Forrester and Chris Jarvis (not the one off CBeebies) are going to be producing regular episodes. All constructive feedback is welcome via our email address or twitter account (on the website) but please be gentle; it's our first episode!

http://laveradio.com

Thanks for your time. Hope to be in your ears soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.
I was always a question that bothers me the most =)
Say you put subtitles for podcasts, so that I could translate them for the Russian-speaking audience?

Hi.
I was always a question that bothers me the most =)
Say you put subtitles for podcasts, so that I could translate them for the Russian-speaking audience?

Hi! It took me all evening to edit all the audio; I think transcribing the whole podcast would have seen me up two nights in a row. I'm happy for other people to help with such a task ;)

Excellent idea.. Hope it succeeds as it deserves to....

PS - This isn't some kind of scheme to get interviews from DB and co is it? ;)

Thanks for the support guys!

And no, this isn't just a cynical plot to get an interview with DB. Given the amount of effort required to get one recorded and edited and how cagey he is, it's a bit much...

Hopefully we'll be interviewing some other people on the other projects surrounding Elite Dangerous. We may get round to David in the future, if we have the time ;)

Cheers for the hard work with the edit John.
Special mention to Chris Gavin who had the original idea of the podcast.

Work is currently underway for episode 2
All constructive feedback welcome and wanted :)

Good stuff chaps. It's nice just to kick back and listen to some Elite related banter. I look forward to more!

We plan on keeping the banter, so I'm glad you liked it. The good news is that things can only get better!

If you've got any feedback or there's something you want us to discuss in the next podcast then please email us info@laveradio.com, tweet us @LaveRadio, PM me on the forums or just post here.

Good job guys!
I stuck it on to listen to over breakfast and give it a chance, but stayed right to the end :). I like how you have a good mix of levels of involvement: one guy not even a backer yet, one in the DDF, and one helping coordinate the official fiction.

Don't say that Wookie you'll just give Jarvis more reason to not put his hand in his pocket and Jonty Up! ;)

Thanks for the support guys!

And no, this isn't just a cynical plot to get an interview with DB. Given the amount of effort required to get one recorded and edited and how cagey he is, it's a bit much...

Hopefully we'll be interviewing some other people on the other projects surrounding Elite Dangerous. We may get round to David in the future, if we have the time ;)

It isn't a cynical plot to get to interview DB?? Well it should be - I look forward to that interview (as I do your next podcast).

Top Bottom