Sarah Avory
Steve Kirby
Mark Allen
Peteris Krisjanis

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello folks,

As I alluded to on Frontier Xtra last week, we will be hosting a Frontier panel with a couple of the devs and we have lots of exciting news to share! However, it's worth mentioning that we won't be going into details about the 2020 release, and instead focus on some of what's coming this year.

Any information we do share at Lavecon will make its way to our official channels as well.

That's all I'll say... for now!

Hello folks,

As I alluded to on Frontier Xtra last week, we will be hosting a Frontier panel with a couple of the devs and we have lots of exciting news to share! However, it's worth mentioning that we won't be going into details about the 2020 release, and instead focus on some of what's coming this year.

Any information we do share at Lavecon will make its way to our official channels as well.

That's great to hear. Something to look forward to in the weekends!!

My bet is if there is anything that Frontier unveils for 2020, it will be at Gamescom. Not before.

Really who cares anymore about FDEV. They are the worst team regarding communication. For me I got used to it and have no expectation until the release date. That’s a shame for them and it will probably damage relation with players in near future especially if a new similar space game pop out. I am waiting for sc ;-)

Hello folks,

A bit disappointing no news about 2020 but thanks for keeping hype and speculations at reasonable level

These are not the droids you're looking for. Sadly. But I expect some nice competition. And No Man's Sky is implementing VR this summer. Wooo! :D
Yeah you are right. Nms seems the more advanced game finally. I’ll mske a break of ED and see what’s up by 2nd quarter of 2020. If still the same com from FDEV I’ll switch to nms 🤩

They will talk about Fdevs laundry list,

(You mean features yet to be implemented ?)
No, I actually mean the laundry list.
Black socks
Blue jeans :)
White shirts,
Magnetic boots
Eva suits
And what beverage is preferable to enable The most confortable working environment. They want that award.

At this point I am considering the ultimate spreadsheet simulator, pardon, Eve Online. It went F2P "recently" so a drop-in, drop-out gameplay is possible and I never tried it when it was subscription-only because of fear of building addiction ;-)

At this point I am considering the ultimate spreadsheet simulator, pardon, Eve Online. It went F2P "recently" so a drop-in, drop-out gameplay is possible and I never tried it when it was subscription-only because of fear of building addiction ;-)
Hmm also on PS4?

Top Bottom