Lavecon questions

Out of curiosity: is there anyone who attended Lavecon who asked about:

1) the universal limpet controller
2) crossplay

Anyone? Either during the Q&A or personal conversation.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
I think there might have been a Question about crossplay on the the PS4 during the Q&A, but if there was (it was a week ago now and things are a bit vague :D ) there was no more info than the usual.

I have a sneaky suspicion that proper cross platform is actually coming from stuff I've heard and the fact ARX is coming for everyone. Would be really cool to have Xbox and PS commanders visible completely.

I have a sneaky suspicion that proper cross platform is actually coming from stuff I've heard and the fact ARX is coming for everyone. Would be really cool to have Xbox and PS commanders visible completely.

Honestly, it would be a shot in the arm for the game. A small change would bring massive consequences.

What I learned about FD at live events like that is that they only talk about very few topics without any sort of detail and they only answer to boring topics.
Example: at lavecon they talked about arx and new players experience (meh). about carriers there was only a 30 sec video that actually gave no info at all and rose tonnes of unanswered questions... then they vanished again in the silence

Top Bottom