Leaving Frontier, A New Adventure, and the Best Community Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will be missed Ed, those bizcuits review too ;) All i can say is Good luck on your journey and most important thing: Have fun! :)

Last edited:
It's always the best who are leaving :( 1

Good luck, wherever you are going.

-----

1 That doesn't include "Brett, Zac, Bo, Paige, Will, Paul, Chanté and Steggs". You're all awesome.

So sad! But I was expecting this when you started stepping back from ED streams. You've done an amazing job buiding this community, keeping the same energy all these years despite a community not always nice or fair.

You will be missed, you'll never be forgotten! :'(

@Will : you're taking some heavy follow-up, though you already proved yourself built for the job. Happy to see the void Ed lets behind him is being taken care of by a nice person such as you!

I just can't imagine Frontier without Ed, it's hard to picture it. I hope everything ended in good terms, and I wish you good luck!

Thank you for being the ray of sunshine on every livestream, and thank you for giving us a voice for the team to hear it.

You'll be severely missed! o7

Arburich

Volunteer Moderator
I'll miss the crap out of you ED. I hope you find a good place to dig your wonderful talent for community outreach into.

All the best o7

Wow, bit of a surprise but wishing the best on your next job. It was a real pleasure meeting you at ECM in Reading and hope that you're still going to be putting out stuff with Vin Yeti!

Oh no! And this year was such a good start. Ofc, I understand I did it myself and yesterday started a new job too. But still such a great loos for Community. We will be missing you.

Work safe,
o7

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
Absolutely. And I hope that I continue to know you! I'm not dissipating like at the end of a recent popular Blockbuster movie...
Glad to hear, Yep keep in touch if you're in my neck of the woods you've got my number mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom