Leaving Frontier, A New Adventure, and the Best Community Ever

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Going to miss you on the live streams. ED without Ed just wont be the same :(

Best of luck :)

Oh Ed....

We will miss you greatly - thank you for everything that you've done and thanks for the laughs

Good luck in your new venture and a hearty o7 from all of us!

May the biscuit be with you.

- TK

Last edited:
A sad day Ed! So sorry to hear you are leaving, but also pumped for your new role. All the very best to you, o7

Hey Ed, very short message:
Merci ! Thank you so much for all the hard work!
I look forward to hearing from your next adventures, wherever it will be.
Cheers!

Hey Ed,

A bit choked to be saying goodbye, but may you have clear skies, calm seas and may the wind be at your back. Good luck in everything you do mate!

Stuart (aka Cmdr Nhi Vanye i Chya or "the big guy in the front row at the frontier expo"!)

Last edited:
while terribly sad to see you moving along, very excited to see what you're up to next, and have no doubt that you'll knock it out of the park. An absolute pleasure and an honour to have spent some time with you here and there and your positivity and passion has always been second to none.

godspeed, traveller. there will, I'm sure, be a host of bays left warm for your arrival, should you ever return to the depths of space.

Sad to see you leave Ed as I will miss you greatly, but really happy for your future endeavours and I wish you nothing by happiness and success in your chosen future. It's been a real pleasure to have a community manager such as yourself within the ranks of Frontier for the games and events I genuinely love. There have been many highlights over the years and for that I am truly thankful to have been a part of them.

o7 Ed

Forever and always the top man of Ed's 38.

I am genuinely gutted to hear this Ed, you've been a great CM and I feel like you're a true friend. I hope that you don't forget us and I'd love to see you at future community events, like ECM, Pizza Meets and Lavecon. Also you owe us some ice cream still ;(

o7 Cmdr Eid LeWeise

Ed, thanks for the best biscuit spreadsheet ever. Still can't afford those Fortnam & Mason ones though!

Good luck in your next job.

o7 Cmdr

Sorry to hear you're leaving Ed - you've done some classic streams. Looking forward to seeing what you've found that's even better :)

Fly safe commander, where ever your FSD may bring you. You've been a great part of what made the live streams awesome to watch (with all the credits to Will and the others too of course ).

o7

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey Ed,

I can't thank you enough for what you did for the community, both as an individual and as part of the Community Management team. Thanks for being an awesome person.

I will genuinely miss you and wish you all the best with your future adventures! You'll always be part of the best ones! <3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom