Legacy CG

O7,

I find this little thing on legacy (playstation), community goal are back ?
Any advertising about this? I didn't find something!

Fly safe

CMD S-K-W

Attachments

• 187240390fc73-screenshotUrl.jpg
    187240390fc73-screenshotUrl.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 403
Legacy AX conflict zones are now up with it incursion state fully live...
Only the Slow AX conflict zones so far,,. No HIGH MEDIUM or LOW status...
Frontline solutions who were put in charge of AX megaships in this galaxy are present... ( for large pad ship quick landing. )
FsQn-jWWwAY1jIj
FsQn-OnX0AAIr3a

Last edited:
That's almost exactly (well less 20 weeks since the split) the weekly upkeep funds I have on my Legacy PS, Legacy PC and Live PC FC's!!!!!!
260 weeks (5 years) left on all 3.

I will be jumping on my old PS tonight to top up a little more to see me through the 5 years conflict :rolleyes:. Think I am OK as it is now permanently in Xinca where I (used to) buy the cheapest Tritium.

Last edited:
I heard about this yesterday; the system choice interests me. HIP 19091 is Thargoid-controlled in Live and very close to M. Thor, I think having become so immediately upon arrival. I imagine it is just a bit of fun on Legacy, though a special arrangement for a Legacy goal to take one system in Live would be an interesting touch.

Notably the turn-in system HIP 19198 was defended in week 5, though later invaded again and became Thargoid-controlled in Live since week 14, so that aspect of it definitely is divergent/disconnected.

WOW!
Got home, logged on to PS (Legacy 3.8 obvs) and went to HIP 19198 and there is actually a small Thargoid war going on with a CG!!!!

And 2nd WOW! skybox, graphics and display superb compared to my PC Live on GeforceNow on same TV!, I miss the controls and immersive space sim of PS - I will give this 8/10 on PS compared to 6?/10 on PC 4.0.

I really miss the PS experience of HUD and space flight (I have never done or even want to do that on foot thing with ODD with hands going up and down in front of you, running like a dork alien on Galaxy Quest).

I may even spend a week here in PS as I was getting tired of same old same old Thargoid war week in week out on Live!!!
I know will not effect Live or my PC CMDR but don't give a F. It is superior and will see how the CG progresses;););)

Any work from FDEV as why a CG when we were told no more a while ago?

They didn't did they? Maybe I missed that announcement. I thought they just said no new "content," and since CG's have been an ongoing thing in legacy for many years they technically aren't new "content," they are actually old content, they just won't have any of the new features in the Live CG's.

They didn't did they? Maybe I missed that announcement. I thought they just said no new "content," and since CG's have been an ongoing thing in legacy for many years they technically aren't new "content," they are actually old content, they just won't have any of the new features in the Live CG's.
They did.

That article said there will be no new CGs in Legacy.

Ok, must have missed that, although I don't know what they couldn't have CG's that weren't related to the narrative, but I guess that's their decision, maybe to encourage players to play Live.
Yeah, the technical prerequisites to do old fashioned CGs are probably still there. I understood it more as a confirmation of "we're not putting any more work into Legacy" (except crucial bug fixes).

If somebody wants to be part of the narrative and a living galaxy, they'll have to jump over to Live. As the name kinda implies. 😁

Top Bottom