Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Letal munition for Rangers team

But you can just...tranq them instead. That way you don't have to spend thousands or millions making a new dino. Again, what's the benefit?
Well, now that the car is vulnerable againts dino´s attack, the option kill them would be interesting or just the feeling youre hunting a dino. think by yourself if you how would u use that tools

This isn't a hunting game, it's a park sim. Try out the old Carnivores game series if you want to hunt dinosaurs.
In JPOG we were have that option and in my opinion i spent good times shooting dinosaurs from Helicopter and im just saying it would be a pretty funny option to hunting them in this game not in other, thank you.

There's no point. I can't think of any scenario where it would benefit the player more to use lethal munitions as opposed to tranquilizers. I hear what you're saying about wanting to feel like you're hunting dinosaurs, but it wouldn't add any more depth to the game from a park simulation standpoint. We need more features that will improve the game from a park management standpoint, not features that will enable us to make-up roleplaying scenarios.

I'll admit, a real life Jurassic World probably would have lethal munitions in the case of an extreme emergency. For example, in the Jurassic World movie, killing the Indominus Rex early on would've been the best course of action. However, JWE lacks that depth. There's no extreme emergency where lethal munitions are the better choice. Your idea is not a bad idea, it's just with the current state of the game (with it's lack of depth) lethal munitions are unnecessary.

There is absolutely no point in adding lethal ammunition. Remember, you are the head of a company. You aren't building your park because you're bored or because you want to open a crazy holiday island, but because you want to earn money with it. Jurassic World is a company with no other goal than earning money.

So tell me, why would a businessman kill the assets he paid money for to create? Remember the Jurassic World movie, they also did want to capture the escaped Indominus alive at first to save their investment. Pretty logical. While it might be not illogical to have some lethal weapons in your park if Jurassic World was real, lethal weapons are not needed in JWE.

If I want Lethal Projectiles...let me decide that for myself. What Frontier has done has forced us to use tranquilizers. Dinosaur shooting games are actually very popular with mainstream audiences. Half of the best Jurassic Park games ever made are shooting games. Let me make the decision to either shoot my dinosaurs or tranquilize them. ON TOP THAT, dinosaurs kill people in the films and in our parks constantly. Characters in the movies wield guns, live ammunition to protect themselves. Again, it should be up to the player to decide what's best to use. Having a dynamic option like that never hurts a game.

Who more else wants bullets inside the game?

Definitely me good sir, don't let these guys put you down. This idea could significantly broaden the market for the game. Frontier could even add in the dinosaur survival mini-games JPOG had. Shooting dinosaurs from the helicopter was actually how I was first introduced to JPOG, after that I fell in love with the park simulator and have been silently wishing it would return in Jurassic World: Evolution...but no, sadly mass market games and movies like to stick to PG ratings. Frontier probably didn't want their game to fall into pegi18 or above, but if there's killing with motivation (such as the dinosaurs attacking people) then killing them would satisfy the pegi16 requirement.

There is no good reason to add killing animals to this game. It's not what this game is about. It adds nothing as we already have tranquilizers.

And Frontier have already said before that they will not add this.

Alright cool, that's their choice...but I enjoy the freedom to make my own choices too. Of course it adds something the game, another reason to play for some people. Reasons to play are always welcome. There are a lot of audiences out there who want all kinds of different things from games; and, if Frontier is open to discussion and feedback, then I will gladly oblige them.

Alright cool, that's their choice...but I enjoy the freedom to make my own choices too. Of course it adds something the game, another reason to play for some people. Reasons to play are always welcome. There are a lot of audiences out there who want all kinds of different things from games; and, if Frontier is open to discussion and feedback, then I will gladly oblige them.
So you want the freedom to kill animals for no good reason. Okay.

So you want the freedom to kill animals for no good reason. Okay.

Yes, I want that freedom. Freedom is my right...keep in mind this is a game...a game (I DO NOT CONDONE HURTING REAL ANIMALS FOR ANY REASON). I know there are billions of people in the world, people who have money and desires, and that group gets smaller and smaller and smaller when we talk about ideas for this game. Maybe less than 5,000 people still care at all.

Half of the best Jurassic Park games ever made are shooting games.
Jurassic World Evolution is doing just fine without being a shooting game.

Definitely me good sir, don't let these guys put you down.
We're not putting him down. We're just sharing our opinions. It's a public forum and if we disagree with an idea, we're allowed to express it.

JWE is supposed to be a park management/simulation game. Lethal munitions would not add to that aspect at all. In order for lethal munitions to be a good idea, there needs to be scenarios in the game where killing the dinosaur is more beneficial than simply tranquilizing it, but with the current state of the game, there's not.

Top Bottom