Let's fly Thargoid hybrid ships!

We almost did with the odd fleeing Thargoid ship from Palins old hangout.
True. Another one of those story hooks that literally vanished into thin air.

sigh

I still remember the hopes we had for the Phantom to be a guardian hybrid design, thrusters and all that.

Combined with a complete set of guardian modules.

Ah, what glorious game this could've been.

Now stop dreaming, and mine the egg, citizens!

eggs.jpg

True. Another one of those story hooks that literally vanished into thin air.

sigh

I still remember the hopes we had for the Phantom to be a guardian hybrid design, thrusters and all that.

Combined with a complete set of guardian modules.

Ah, what glorious game this could've been.

Yeah I've heard some people suggest the Phantom was hybrid Guardian, but I don't see that with the current design.

Well, if the model was glitched and messed up maybe it was something else, like a Thargoid attack squad storming Palins base.

That's a real possibility, actually. Could be a hint of what's to come, not in terms of ships, but in terms of gameplay.

If "fighting Thargoids in the flesh" is coming in Odyssey, maybe this is a personnel carrier variant. Destroy it before it lands at that base, or it gets swarmed with Thargoid troops that have to be fought face-to-face.

Probably not, but who knows.

You are lucky, at least part of you is normal- I'm apparently 100% pistachio.

My psychiatrist just ran off screaming.

A hybrid of Thargoid and fruitcake though, it's not easy maintaining an equilibrium in this modern world.

Does sound like you're having a serious nut allergy there mate, you might want to look at coming out of your shell a little more?

A hybrid of Thargoid and fruitcake though, it's not easy maintaining an equilibrium in this modern world.

Does sound like you're having a serious nut allergy there mate, you might want to look at coming out of your shell a little more?

And have some kid mash me up with jam and spread me across rubbish bread? I'm keen to avoid those sweaty, grubby mitts :D

And have some kid mash me up with jam and spread me across rubbish bread? I'm keen to avoid those sweaty, grubby mitts :D

Well I can understand you not wanting to get smooshed with any kind of buttery product - there's no need to make the situation worse when you are a nut, and butter is involved.

Top Bottom