Let's See Your Amazing Parks

First park is nublar sandbox, second is arrival gate of isla sorna. Next is Blue and Ripper encloser and baryonyx coast.
Jurassic World Evolution.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210116190426.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210116182510_1.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210108210002.jpg

Last edited:
Source: https://youtu.be/N-0h_y6aYL0

Here's a trailer of JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS. This is the latest sandbox dinosaur park I created in a sandbox series I'm producing.

Inspired by real life theme parks of Universal Studios and Disneyland, DINO STUDIOS a fully themed dinosaur park with 9 attractions.

JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS is built on PS4, map is Nublar 1993. It is still under construction. Full tour soon.

Attractions include:

1. Rainforest gyrosphere safari (3 dinosaur species - herbivores)
2. Dino Stadium show (Trex family and sauropods with daily shows and more)
3. Cretaceous Jungle safari (Spinosaurus, two other carnivore species and more)
4. Meteorite Redwoods safari (explore a redwood forest populated with the most popular herbivores, and the territory of an Allosaurus. Including a view of a giant meteorite crater!)
5. Volcanic Oasis gyrosphere safari (tour a desert oasis filled with dangerous and friendly dinosaurs and climb the volcano Mount Jurassic!)
6. A viewing gallery of some of the smallest dinosaurs at Dino Parks
7. Aviary
8. Monorail tour around the entire park
9. Dino Studios Backlot tour (see how dinosaurs are created, ACU Dino Parks headquarters, with various Dinos never before seen at Dino Parks. Including an escape from a destroyed workers village overun by Raptors and a T-rex.)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Here's a trailer of JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS. This is the latest sandbox dinosaur park I created in a sandbox series I'm producing.

Inspired by real life theme parks of Universal Studios and Disneyland, DINO STUDIOS a fully themed dinosaur park with 9 attractions.
Amazing work, Bobabiggs!

Top Bottom