Let's See Your Amazing Parks

First park is nublar sandbox, second is arrival gate of isla sorna. Next is Blue and Ripper encloser and baryonyx coast.
Jurassic World Evolution.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210116190426.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210116182510_1.jpg
Jurassic World Evolution_20210108210002.jpg

Last edited:
Source: https://youtu.be/N-0h_y6aYL0

Here's a trailer of JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS. This is the latest sandbox dinosaur park I created in a sandbox series I'm producing.

Inspired by real life theme parks of Universal Studios and Disneyland, DINO STUDIOS a fully themed dinosaur park with 9 attractions.

JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS is built on PS4, map is Nublar 1993. It is still under construction. Full tour soon.

Attractions include:

1. Rainforest gyrosphere safari (3 dinosaur species - herbivores)
2. Dino Stadium show (Trex family and sauropods with daily shows and more)
3. Cretaceous Jungle safari (Spinosaurus, two other carnivore species and more)
4. Meteorite Redwoods safari (explore a redwood forest populated with the most popular herbivores, and the territory of an Allosaurus. Including a view of a giant meteorite crater!)
5. Volcanic Oasis gyrosphere safari (tour a desert oasis filled with dangerous and friendly dinosaurs and climb the volcano Mount Jurassic!)
6. A viewing gallery of some of the smallest dinosaurs at Dino Parks
7. Aviary
8. Monorail tour around the entire park
9. Dino Studios Backlot tour (see how dinosaurs are created, ACU Dino Parks headquarters, with various Dinos never before seen at Dino Parks. Including an escape from a destroyed workers village overun by Raptors and a T-rex.)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Here's a trailer of JURASSIC PARK: DINO STUDIOS. This is the latest sandbox dinosaur park I created in a sandbox series I'm producing.

Inspired by real life theme parks of Universal Studios and Disneyland, DINO STUDIOS a fully themed dinosaur park with 9 attractions.
Amazing work, Bobabiggs!

So during the weekend of my second vaccination shot, I decided to start up a new park, this time with no real connecting theme (for the time being) as a means of keeping it zero-stress and 100% fun filled.

It's a WIP, but I thought I'd name all the dinosaurs after words in the native languages of the regions they were all discovered in (future me is going to hate me for this because there will probably be well over 150 dinosaurs in the park but THAT'S TOO BAD FUTURE ME! WHADDYA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, TIME TRAVEL AND STOP ME?!)

Anyways, the first of many pictures:

Welcome to The World Before Time park! While we are currently not fully open and in the process of building the park for future guests to visit and experience the wonderment of our dinosaurs, we'd thought we'd give you just a taste of who you'll come face to face with!

Meet our Albertasaurus pack!

This is Watoo'si, our resident Albertasaurus male. Named for the Blackfoot Native American word for "Spiritually powerful", he enjoys games of hide-and-seek with our camera drones! He can be easily distinguished from the rest of the pack by his powerful roar, and dazzling blue color!

Watoo'si2.jpg

This is Ippat! Named for the Blackfoot word for "curious", our keepers describe her as the most inquisitive of the pack, and is usually the first to investigate whenever the keepers introduce new enrichment items for the pack to play with!

ippat.jpg

And meet Ikkam, Blackfoot for "fast"! As her name might indicate, she is the fastest of our pack, with a walking speed of 14mph!

Ikkam.jpg

Below: Sisters Ikkam (far right), and Ippat (far left), are vary rarely seen without each other, while Watoo'si will sometimes prefer to be alone (though never too far from his mates!). Though the girls may prefer it that way, as Watoo'si often likes to remind everyone of his strength with his mighty roars, which can be heard throughout the whole park!

AlbertaPack.jpg

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
It's a WIP, but I thought I'd name all the dinosaurs after words in the native languages of the regions they were all discovered in (future me is going to hate me for this because there will probably be well over 150 dinosaurs in the park but THAT'S TOO BAD FUTURE ME! WHADDYA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, TIME TRAVEL AND STOP ME?!)
That sounds like Future Persianking44's problem, and not a concern for Current Persianking44! Live in the moment, I always say.

Thank you for sharing pictures of your park! I can't wait to see the final results.

Part 2

Meet our Nasutoceratops herd, Ati'iwan (left), Gitandi (center), and Dzi'-Na (right)!

Nasuto1.jpg

Named after the Shoshoni word for "spring beauty", Dzi'-Na (front below) is the youngest of our Nasutoceratops family, and one of the friendliest! She loves interacting with our keepers, but she's never too far from her sister Ati'iwan (rear below), who is named for the Shoshoni word for "fearless", something she never lets anyone forget; between her and her sister Dzi'-Na, who will often sing together in the early hours of the morning, Ati'iwan is the loudest!

Nasuto2.jpg

Gitandi is the largest of our Nasutos, but in spite of his imposing stature, he's a big softie with his keepers and mates Ati'iwan and Dzi'-Na, though he will sometimes wander off for some peace and quiet. In fact, though to our ears he's the quietest of our dinosaurs, our researchers and keepers have discovered that he communicates the most in low level frequencies, which Ati'iwan and Dzi'-Na can pick up through their feet like elephants!

Nonetheless, Gitandi, named for the Shoshoni word for "strong", is very protective of his herd, as he's seen here eyeing our camera drone. It was a moniker he earned for himself, when he and Ati'iwan, when they were barely juveniles, were seen protecting the much younger Dzi'-Na from a pack of feral dogs that had broken into one of our facilities (don't worry, our security and vets managed to intervene before serious injuries occurred!)

Nasuto3.jpg

Top Bottom