Let's See Your Amazing Parks

Park In Phase 1 Construction in Progress Jens & JWE Community.......
img(13).jpeg

Last edited:
Hi. Haven't posted here before. For some reason I got the itch this week to play JWE. I wasn't really a fan of the game at launch, seems like it's better now, certainly not perfect, but I appreciate the efforts done by Frontier. I learned to care more about my enclosures than my dinosaurs, and it helped me care more about the game. Thought I would come here and share some shots.

These are the two enclosures I put the most thought into. The right enclosure I wanted to somewhat resemble a mountain valley. Since the game doesn't feature a lot of terrain options, I enclosed the middle with jungle on the sides with a light opening in the middle to reveal a watering hole, similar to how a lake would form in a mountain valley. I had originally wanted this lot to be for a variety of herbivores, but I somewhat embarrassingly just learned that North America is not the only area we can dig fossils from... and I was excited when I saw JP dilophosaurus. I put in over 20 hours into the game before figuring this out... lol. So I opted for a mixed brachiosaour and dilo park.

The left park did not turn out quite as I wanted. Originally, I wanted this to be a home for "stealth dinos" heavily forested, and significant water coverage. I quickly unlocked Velociraptor and Spinosaurus. Unfortunately, Spinosaurus doesn't like heavily wooded areas, so a lot of the wooded areas, particularly the back section, was removed. I then had to shrink that park to make room for guest requirements to 5 star this park, and it resulted in some unsightly terrain gaps that I have been unable to work around.

JPduBMH.jpg

mPhjiPZ.jpg

H2oH2wr.jpg

cPzL8Fc.jpg

Also fun bonus shot, not from either enclosure.

qZeOM84.jpg

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi. Haven't posted here before. For some reason I got the itch this week to play JWE. I wasn't really a fan of the game at launch, seems like it's better now, certainly not perfect, but I appreciate the efforts done by Frontier. I learned to care more about my enclosures than my dinosaurs, and it helped me care more about the game. Thought I would come here and share some shots.

These are the two enclosures I put the most thought into. The right enclosure I wanted to somewhat resemble a mountain valley. Since the game doesn't feature a lot of terrain options, I enclosed the middle with jungle on the sides with a light opening in the middle to reveal a watering hole, similar to how a lake would form in a mountain valley. I had originally wanted this lot to be for a variety of herbivores, but I somewhat embarrassingly just learned that North America is not the only area we can dig fossils from... and I was excited when I saw JP dilophosaurus. I put in over 20 hours into the game before figuring this out... lol. So I opted for a mixed brachiosaour and dilo park.

The left park did not turn out quite as I wanted. Originally, I wanted this to be a home for "stealth dinos" heavily forested, and significant water coverage. I quickly unlocked Velociraptor and Spinosaurus. Unfortunately, Spinosaurus doesn't like heavily wooded areas, so a lot of the wooded areas, particularly the back section, was removed. I then had to shrink that park to make room for guest requirements to 5 star this park, and it resulted in some unsightly terrain gaps that I have been unable to work around.

JPduBMH.jpg

mPhjiPZ.jpg

H2oH2wr.jpg

cPzL8Fc.jpg

Also fun bonus shot, not from either enclosure.

qZeOM84.jpg
They're lovely screenshots, @Platinumstorm! Thank you for sharing :)

I decided to jump back into the game after the hype that is JWE2! I tried unlimited resources on Sandbox with the goal of emulating the original Jurassic World.
let me know what you think 👍

Road To JWE2-Goodbye: ISLA SORNA.......August 30th. I will also post a YouTube video besides images here. Looking forward to showing to the community what I have in store for the last episodes of saying goodbye to Jurassic world evolution.

Preview images the next episode after goodbye Isla Pena.
img(14).jpeg

img(15).jpeg

Here are the Previous Videos so far that will lead to Jurassic world Evolution 2.

Goodbye Isla Mantanceros
Source: https://youtu.be/kstpt09Frcs

Goodbye Isla Muerta
Source: https://youtu.be/90t47drbml0

Goodbye Isla Tacano
Source: https://youtu.be/MU_dyWf1Alg

Last edited:
Top Bottom