Let's See Your Amazing Parks

the world premiere of by next episode of road to Jurassic world evolution goodbye ISLA PENA is going to premiere in 9 hours at 8 a.m. Looking forward to all of you enjoying the video be sure to click the Bell icon to remind you to watch the video when it comes out tomorrow.🙂😉

You will get to witness my beautiful Park from the campaign how I fixed her up just for everyone to see I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.
Source: https://youtu.be/4vhxl4wEX9Q

LIVE 8:00.A.M. August 24 2021

Photos from Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2 Isla Pena.
img(28).jpeg
img(30).jpeg
img(34).jpeg
img(31).jpeg
img(24).jpeg
img(22).jpeg
img(21).jpeg
img(19).jpeg
img(32).jpeg
img(35).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: JR
Hello everyone,
I'm back from vacation and I had prepared some park visits during my absence.
Park visits are always a bit boring, so I tried to make it a bit attractive. I hope you'll like it.

You know gaming beaver loved how you made your species profile videos showing off those beautiful skins of all those beautiful dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution. 😉
Even though he didn't mention you by name I knew he meant you Jurassic resort

Oh yes, he was so nice to show the channel again.
And yes, he didn't verbally mention the channel but he was kind enough to put the logo and the name of the channel on my video in the background.

On Tuesday September 7, 2021 we will say goodbye to the next Island of the campaign ISLA SORNA. Anyway this will be close to the final Island to say goodbye to as this week we will say goodbye to another iconic Island from this game and the franchise as we head to the mainland of Jurassic world evolution 2.

Premieres Tuesday September 7th 8:00 a.m. 🙂👍

Last edited:
My Video list Leading up to JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION 2-JURASSIC WORLD BIOLOGICAL PRESERVE SEASON 2

Jens Everyone I hope you all will enjoy this saga reminiscing of Jurassic world evolution as I give you a tour of the islands that we all know and love from the first game before we head to the mainland in Jurassic world Evolution 2.

Video Schedule on my YouTube Channel.....
Road Map.

Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2- Goodbye: Isla Nublar (09-21-2021)
img(16).jpeg

Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2- Goodbye: Claire's Sanctuary Part.1 (10-05-2021)
img(17).jpeg

Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2- Goodbye: Claire's Sanctuary Part.2 (10-12-2021)
img(18).jpeg

Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2- Goodbye Return to Jurassic Park Part.1 (10-26-2021)
img(19).jpeg

Road To Jurassic World Evolution 2- Goodbye Return to Jurassic Park Part. 2 (11-02-2021)
img(20).jpeg

Time 8:00-9:00 a.m.

Last edited:
THANK YOU FRONTIER DEVELOPERS FOR OVER THREE YEARS OF JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION.
This video is dedicated to Frontier for creating such a great and wonderful game it is time to say goodbye to this game soon on November 9th and I hope you all enjoy this tribute video as I go through memory Lane of my time playing Jurassic world evolution over the 3 years this video shows photos of my time playing Jurassic world Evolution and the memories of over the past 3 years. I hope you all enjoy it and enjoy the video. 😉

Source: https://youtu.be/BctBLcmaoXo

Last edited:
Top Bottom