Lets share locations and methods to farm guardian material

Yes. Edit: And this time I stayed in Open long enough to get someone else in. They hadn't scanned it, pylons went up for them. I was able to shoot the pylons and I was able to drop the relic, but scanning the machine gave me no data.

Edit2: Getting reports that it still works for others. Maybe the cap was 4? Maybe I stayed in that one too long? Still testing.

Edit3: Only does it at that one site. I might just be bugged.

Last edited:
Yes. Edit: And this time I stayed in Open long enough to get someone else in. They hadn't scanned it, pylons went up for them. I was able to shoot the pylons and I was able to drop the relic, but scanning the machine gave me no data.

Well that sounds a bit harsh.

I did the Minigame 8 times yesterday, not a single weapon blueprint.... guardian module blueprints I get... I mean what am I supposed to do?
Going to try a different site today, if that doesn't work I'm done with the guardian sites.

I did the Minigame 8 times yesterday, not a single weapon blueprint.... guardian module blueprints I get... I mean what am I supposed to do?
Going to try a different site today, if that doesn't work I'm done with the guardian sites.

Different sites each produce only one blueprint type. I did one site 12 times to get 8+4 weapon blueprints.

You just need to go to the right site for the blueprint you're after.

There was previously a bug where you'd get the blueprints randomly from monolith scans, but they fixed that.

Different sites each produce only one blueprint type. I did one site 12 times to get 8+4 weapon blueprints.

You just need to go to the right site for the blueprint you're after.

There was previously a bug where you'd get the blueprints randomly from monolith scans, but they fixed that.

Thank you!

How do you filter for guardian sites only, I spent 20 mins in the galaxy map yesterday and could not find a way to filter civilisations?

Last edited:
Getting blueprints is now a very time consuming task, now that the bugs have been fixed, there is no more logging in/out. The site looks like it has been reset but once you have activated all the pylons and scanned the ball of energy and get “NOTHING”. This happened on “Synuefe EU-Q c21-10.” and I will be testing the other’s today.

Looking through this thread I only see 4 guardian planets, with 1 sites each? So this means we only get access to 4 blueprints?

Surely we need more locations?

HELP!

Last edited:
Getting blueprints is now a very time consuming task, now that the bugs have been fixed, there is no more logging in/out. The site looks like it has been reset but once you have activated all the pylons and scanned the ball of energy and get “NOTHING”. This happened on “Synuefe EU-Q c21-10.” and I will be testing the other’s today.

Looking through this thread I only see 4 guardian planets, with 1 sites each? So this means we only get access to 4 blueprints?

Surely we need more locations?

HELP!

What do you mean with "bugs fixed"? I got the BP by solving the puzzles (10 min). Relog and start again. Is this nor possible anymore?

I got attacked by multiple guardian sentinels and managed to get my srv blown up in the col 173 system. Anyone know where the nearest place I can get it replaced? (first visit to the guardian sites)

What do you mean with "bugs fixed"? I got the BP by solving the puzzles (10 min). Relog and start again. Is this nor possible anymore?

There were 2 bugs fixed recently, the log in/log out method for getting another blueprint and also getting blueprints from scanning random obelisks (vertical blue stripe stones). So it seems now that blueprints are going to be hard to find. I am now testing HD 63154 for the log in/ log out to see if that gives a second or more blueprint.

Visited a Guardian structure yesterday, that was new - no power pylons came up to charge so waste of time, and the other 2 Guardian ruins were just obelisks....some giving epsilon data but still no blueprints from yesterday..

Long days ahead.

Last edited:
I got attacked by multiple guardian sentinels and managed to get my srv blown up in the col 173 system. Anyone know where the nearest place I can get it replaced? (first visit to the guardian sites)

Your going to have to re-fit at your nearest station, or log out and log back in again if you were quick enough?

Guardian structure site found at Col 173 Sector FI-J B25-5.....but I cannot get the power pylons to rise......

Guardian structure site found at Col 173 Sector BO-F C12 24A...again no power pylons rising.

Also a very good guide here for the symbols found on Obelsisks, I had a feeling they meant something and here it is, the only issue is that you need Thargoid bits too, which means anti corrosive racks and more importantly should have picked up the Ram Tah mission that did not appear automatically when I docked into Meene.

Now I have to go all the way back.....this game is becoming unnecessarily irritating - not good for family men and Frontier need to get the bugs ironed out as I am close to reaching for the uninstall button. I am going to leave this game for a few weeks now, so at least when I come back to it, it will feel like a game again.

Guide here:-
https://canonn.science/codex/ram-tah-decrypting-the-guardian-logs/

Last edited:
So, any consensus as to where module bp's can currently be obtained at? System name would be much appreciated, not really looking forward to going through all of the ones to be found with google to find where this specific blueprint now drops. Have no need for other bp's anymore for the moment.

Cheers in advance for any possible help!

So, any consensus as to where module bp's can currently be obtained at? System name would be much appreciated, not really looking forward to going through all of the ones to be found with google to find where this specific blueprint now drops. Have no need for other bp's anymore for the moment.

Cheers in advance for any possible help!

Definitely from Synuefe NL-N c23-4 as I was there last night, also according to my notes HD 63154.

Seems the different site layouts (there are 7 found) give different blueprint types. Only 'turtle' gives Module. Some don't have any pylons so give nothing.

Site types are listed on the 'GS Scratch Sheet' sheet for now: https://canonn.fyi/grsheet

And these are the site layouts: https://imgur.com/a/GWQ4w - Turtle is in there, though different sites have different pylon locations, so you're probably best farming one.

o7

Top Bottom