Lets share locations and methods to farm guardian material

Hello.

I want to start my grind for guardien material.

Of course I red the Galnet article with the 3 systems.
Guardian sites in three specific systems: Col 173 Sector QU-O d6-25, HD 63154 and Synuefe EU-Q c21-10.”

I also saw ObsidianAnts video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOffyv1i2U0

Lets share some more information.

I know that specific sites has specific blueprints. I don't know which site has which blueprint.
I heart that some rare guardian pieces can be found better in other places (?). Is this true?
Or perhaps lets share which guardian material can be found in which construction element
Lets share other guardian sites ith good droprates beside of the galnet article.

Everything is welcome!

***Results*** credits to CMDR's below *****

1) A medium ship is perfect for a nearby landing, if you want to make a long run use 2 SRV's
2) Bring a lot of refill for ammo and some fuel
3) Synuefe EU-Q c21-10: Guardian Weapon Blueprint Segment (12), Guardian Power Conduit (156), Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts (105), Guardian Power Cell (222), Guardian Technology Component (99)
4) I need 15-18 minutes per run without hurry

Last edited:
You grind, I'll just play and see what I wind up with.
Three sites in so far, and I've all the Guardian Module segments I need, all the guardian weapon segments I need, and more guardian vessel segments than there's anything to spend them on; as for everything else, I think I've got a nice collection going without making any special efforts.

Hope there will be some useful answers, too

If by "useful" you mean, how do I log off and log in at the same site over and over to fill my capacity with these materials, well, there you have it.

There's really not much to gathering materials and data, except to gather materials and data. No one can really "help" with this, as these things cannot be traded, so the only way to gather them is to gather them. There's no special tricks, no shortcuts, no exploits. You just gather. Your options for refreshing the supply are:

1. Leave the planet you find these on and land again.
2. Relog.
3. Go to another planet and do the same (see #1 - it accomplishes the same thing, in less time).

Useful information?

I quote myself.

I know that specific sites has specific blueprints. I don't know which site has which blueprint.
I heart that some rare guardian pieces can be found better in other places (?). Is this true?
Or perhaps lets share which guardian material can be found in which construction element
Lets share other guardian sites ith good droprates beside of the galnet article.

Synuefe EU-G C21-10 has been giving me weapon blueprint segments from the data terminal. Other data drops came from the obelisks, but that's a bug that will be fixed eventually. All of the needed manufactured mats seem to drop decently. I havent visited other sites yet but will gladly report my findings as I do.

As for the other replies, this thread is for useful info on the sites, yes? Read OP carefully and contribute meaningfully or move on.

Synuefe EU-G C21-10 has been giving me weapon blueprint segments from the data terminal. Other data drops came from the obelisks, but that's a bug that will be fixed eventually. All of the needed manufactured mats seem to drop decently. I havent visited other sites yet but will gladly report my findings as I do.

As for the other replies, this thread is for useful info on the sites, yes? Read OP carefully and contribute meaningfully or move on.

Thank you!

I started with the three given systems, visiting all structure and ruin sites. The ruin sites give you a surprising quantity of pattern and blueprint data by scanning obilisks, whilst the structure sites give more materials in destructable panels and skimmer kills.
Then, using galaxy map filter options, I located more guardian systems and visited all the sites in those (some have 2 or 3 ruin sites on the same planet).

I did re-log at the structure sites a couple of times, but the different system and site locations seemed to give a higher proliferation of certain pattern and blueprint data - I got loads of Epsilon
patterns from one ruin site and mostly gamma and delta from another etc.
After visiting 8 guardian systems I've maxed out most of the material and data types, but it's taken a while.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I red somewhere that its better to use NO large ship. Because of the terrain you have to land in a far distance. I plan to use a medium ship. Is this OK, or should I use a small ship only?

Thanks.

I red somewhere that its better to use NO large ship. Because of the terrain you have to land in a far distance. I plan to use a medium ship. Is this OK, or should I use a small ship only?
I use my AspX at the EU-Q site. There are flat spots immediately on either side of the site, so you can park within about 50 meters. Pretty handy.

I’ve done the mini-game 3 times there, and always gotten the weapon blueprint.

Last edited:
Great news. I just outfitted and engineered an AspX for this. So the choice was a good one. Do I need a cargo rack for something?

I use my AspX at the EU-Q site. There are flat spots immediately on either side of the site, so you can park within about 50 meters. Pretty handy.

I’ve done the mini-game 3 times there, and always gotten the weapon blueprint.

Yes... right until you're turret retracts in the middle of fighting guardian skimmers because your too close to your ship! Panic, runaway!

Now, I can add something.

I'm in Synuefe EU-Q c21-10. I find Guardian Weapon Blueprint Segment (12), Guardian Power Conduit (156), Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts (105), Guardian Power Cell (222), Guardian Technology Component (99)

Edit: I added quantities, so you can see the drop rates. Its not perfect because in the beginning I didnt destroyed all 3 plates per pillar.

Last edited:
Yes... right until you're turret retracts in the middle of fighting guardian skimmers because your too close to your ship! Panic, runaway!
I haven’t had that happen yet, after 6 runs. The flat spot I use is nowhere near any of their spawn points.

There’s no real need to move around once you have a clean shot. Sentinels don’t really do evasive maneuvers.

Until now I got no Epsilon. Can you remember where you got the Epsilon?

The Synuefe site from Galnet actually gave me a good amount of all of them. Of course, finding "Ancient Ruins" and relogging next to an obelisk would be faster. I'm back in inhabited space now, but repped for the data you added to the OP.

Gonna take a break from the Sirius grind and head to the sites today. From what I understand you don’t need Lat and Long? They’re displayed with a ADS honk?

Also, how’s the greifer situation there? I’d like to land in open and chat with other commanders like I did when we were going for Thargoid sites. But if it’s a pirates spamming missiles into the parking lot of ships while we’re away in SRV’s I’m might have to play solo.

Gonna take a break from the Sirius grind and head to the sites today. From what I understand you don’t need Lat and Long? They’re displayed with a ADS honk?

Also, how’s the greifer situation there? I’d like to land in open and chat with other commanders like I did when we were going for Thargoid sites. But if it’s a pirates spamming missiles into the parking lot of ships while we’re away in SRV’s I’m might have to play solo.
ADS honk will make them appear, yes. If they're not in the nav panel, rotate and look at each planet, it'll show. I play in solo, so don't know about Open tendencies at the sites.

Top Bottom