Let's talk about the absurdity of fines while rescuing from stations.

Page 27 in the Pilot's Federation handbook clearly states, "Pilots are responsible for their craft's trajectory inside Coriolis stations to greatly reduce pad collisions. Fines will be levied on those pilots who do enter unauthorized pad envelopes, even in the event of station discombobulation."

4eloq6.jpg

Getting fines whilst evacuating or needing to pay off fines before you're allowed to help?

If it's the former, surely the same game rules in place to prevent griefers in normal stations equally need to be in place to stop griefers whilst evacuating burning stations?

If it's the latter, I agree. Let's talk about it.

Getting fines whilst evacuating or needing to pay off fines before you're allowed to help?

If it's the former, surely the same game rules in place to prevent griefers in normal stations equally need to be in place to stop griefers whilst evacuating burning stations?

If it's the latter, I agree. Let's talk about it.
What if I load up on rescue missions and then gank you?

It could maybe be worse, when the Gnosis incedent happened CMDRs were under attack by Thargoids whilst still on the deck. If they took off to defend themselves/the Gnosis from attack and fired weapons etc in the NFZ, well the Gnosis gunners helpfully blasted them to tiny pieces!
o7

Top Bottom