LF Fleet Carrier in Ngalinn with shipyard

Hey anyone got a FC parked in Ngalinn with a ship yard? im looking to do some bounty hunting in the area but need a ship yard to shuttle myself onto the outpost to grab missions and then back to the FC to get my actual combat ship.

Have you looked in the system map? Not being sarcastic, I just wondered.

That seemed like a genuine question :D

Oh yeah....its a massive parking lot, was hoping i could hit one person that might see this thats in the system or close

just check inara, seach for ngalinn, you'll also get the full list of carriers in the system and eachone of them has the list of services
like this one:

1611684921835.png

And, yea, in the system map you can check carriers and see the services they offer.
Or check inara...

Always intrigued by these requests that take ... 5 seconds? ... to answer by just looking in the sys map .... it took the OP longer to type their question... :ROFLMAO:

I did not see it which was why i came here to ask.
the reason I ask is due to previous experience
a while ago I used inara to find a carrier with services and when I got there docking was restricted, hence the question about on system maps and availabilty

do the FC's that restrict docking also show in the system map/inara?

docking permissions can be seen in the nav panel
services in the system map

not sure about inara, but iirc i read somewhere that - at least when you search for commodities, it will not return carriers with restricted docking... i might be wrong tho, i would not be the first time

the reason I ask is due to previous experience
a while ago I used inara to find a carrier with services and when I got there docking was restricted, hence the question about on system maps and availabilty
looks like on inara you have to drill down into the carrier itself

docking permissions can be seen in the nav panel
services in the system map

not sure about inara, but iirc i read somewhere that - at least when you search for commodities, it will not return carriers with restricted docking... i might be wrong tho, i would not be the first time
It there its just not very well shown, you need to drill down into the carrier in the system i found.

Top Bottom