ANNOUNCEMENT Life on a Fleet Carrier - Competition!

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
ED_Fleet_Carrier_competition_facebook_01_1920x1080.jpg

Greetings Commanders!

Want the chance to win a X52 Pro HOTAS control system and ARX packs? Make sure to enter our "Life on a Fleet Carrier" competition!

With the beta now currently underway, we want to see your personal logs of life aboard these giant vessels. We want to see what life is like either as a commander at the helm of a Fleet Carrier, or as a guest embarking on missions from your new mobile base of operations. All mediums are welcome, including written reports, videos, songs or even something entirely different!

The competition will be split into three categories with one winner and two runners up from each:
  • Written logs
  • Video logs
  • Other
The top entries from each will receive a 25,500 ARX Pack with second and third place each receiving 8,400 ARX Packs. In addition - the community team's favourite entry across all categories will win a HOTAS controller to explore the galaxy with!

We can't wait to see what you create!

Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • Official entries must be submitted to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject: 'Life On A Fleet Carrier Competition'.
  • This subject must also contain the entry type (Written, Video, or Other). Example: 'Life On A Fleet Carrier Competition - Video'
  • Valid entries must remain under 500 words or 5 minutes long where applicable. Entries where there parameters don't apply must be submitted as one material (e.g. one digital image).
  • All entries must be submitted by May 26 at 00:00 UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • Winners will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • Winners have 7 days to respond and claim their prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, another winner will be selected.
  • Frontier employees and relatives are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.
Good luck on your mission, Commanders!

UPDATE - 28/05

We're moving this week's livestream to Friday (29/05) to announce the winners of the 'Life on a Fleet Carrier' competition! Join Stephen Benedetti and Bruce Garrido to see who won at 13:00 UTC on Twitch!

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/FrontierDevelopments

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see another community creativity competition like this!

It never ceases to amaze me what wonders and surprises our fellow CMDRs can come up with when they're given a chance to flex their artistic muscles - looking forward to seeing/hearing/reading the winning entries :D

Wow.

For the last 24 hours, I've been stuck in normal space in Diso unable to do squat. And I know I am not alone.

I had to self destruct and get a sidewinder, losing my best ship in the process, just to get out of Diso and able to even play the game.

Maybe get the game fixed first and then start a competition?!

Wow.

For the last 24 hours, I've been stuck in normal space in Diso unable to do squat. And I know I am not alone.

I had to self destruct and get a sidewinder, losing my best ship in the process, just to get out of Diso and able to even play the game.

Maybe get the game fixed first and then start a competition?!

If people/companies would always only do one thing at a time you'd chisel away at a rock with another rock right now. Just saying...

If writing a report, Do we even need to own a FC, like can we just make up some story?
I believe it has to be posted from a terminal on a FC - preferably the captain's cabin. They'll be checking the e-mail signature to make sure it comes via the deep space network (well, I guess they could just check that it's dated in 3306 🤔 )

I believe it has to be posted from a terminal on a FC - preferably the captain's cabin. They'll be checking the e-mail signature to make sure it comes via the deep space network (well, I guess they could just check that it's dated in 3306 🤔 )
oh, ok, i thought we just had to email them. I play on ps4, but thought it would be easier to write up a log on my pc. So you have to contact them in game from a FC?

Last edited:
Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • Official entries must be submitted to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject: 'Life On A Fleet Carrier Competition'.
  • This subject must also contain the entry type (Written, Video, or Other). Example: 'Life On A Fleet Carrier Competition - Video'
  • Valid entries must remain under 500 words or 5 minutes long where applicable. Entries where there parameters don't apply must be submitted as one material (e.g. one digital image).
  • All entries must be submitted by May 26 at 00:00 UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • Winners will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • Winners have 7 days to respond and claim their prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, another winner will be selected.
  • Frontier employees and relatives are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.
Good luck on your mission, Commanders!

Hey Bruce, Can we make multiple entries?

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
If writing a report, Do we even need to own a FC, like can we just make up some story?
You can just make up some story if that's what your heart desires! If you want to use a Fleet Carrier in-game and don't have the 5bn, you can wait for the blowout period of the beta where they'll be going for 1,000,000 credits only towards the end.

Top Bottom