Horizons Lifetime pass, and no Horizons access

So, I've had a support ticket open for a few days now and it seem that the support team is unwilling to get back to me.

I bought the lifetime pass, with the express belief (as was advertised), that I would have access to all future expansions of the game. Well, horizons is out, and I have no access to planetary landings, and i was just wondering if anyone else is having any problems with this, because, frankly, at this point, I'm becoming quite :):):):):):).

Not to sound like a broken record but did you download the correct and latest launcher (blue colour scheme not orange)?

What do you mean by 'no access to planetary landings'? Do you have the horizons client listed and available in the launcher (if not re-installing might fix this as noted above - I had to reinstall to get it to launch OK). Also, what O/S are you using -32 or 64bit? Could be wrong but think horizons is 64bit only... so if your O/S is 32 bit you would only see the 32 bit non-horizons client available

If you've go the client and it launches ok but you can't land on planets in game have you checked that you have the necessary modules equipped on your ship? The horizons guides give details.

Download the latest launcher, update to Horizons there. I'm a lifetime backer also, and have yet to get any Steam keys for Horizons, so I play Horizons on my non-Steam install of Elite.

So, I've had a support ticket open for a few days now and it seem that the support team is unwilling to get back to me.

I bought the lifetime pass, with the express belief (as was advertised), that I would have access to all future expansions of the game. Well, horizons is out, and I have no access to planetary landings, and i was just wondering if anyone else is having any problems with this, because, frankly, at this point, I'm becoming quite :):):):):):).

Pls check, are your video adapter DirectX 11 compatible?

I bought the lifetime pass, with the express belief (as was advertised), that I would have access to all future expansions of the game.

Lifetime pass owner here (the first one, before v1.0 was released) and i'm playing Horizons just fine. As others said above, check if you have a x64 OS.

Pls check, are your video adapter DirectX 11 compatible?

As he said regardless of whether you own lifetime pass or not if your GPU is not directX 11 compatible you wont be able to access a lot of the content in Horizons especially anything involving landing on planets.

Top Bottom