Completed Lilibat's fashion Skull collection

I am making a series of skulls, because of course I am. First sets are a little bigger than the stone gravestone skull.

flexiskulls2.png

Felxi of course

flexiskulls1.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611955511

Next set will be metallic.

Great! PlanCo needs more skulls, i never liked the vanilla ones.

The one in the first picture on the left reminds me of Murray (Monkey Island) [cool]

Instead of making glow skulls I made flexi color glowing blorbs (half Spheres) that can be placed in the eyes or used for lots of other things. Not quite ready to upload them all but this will give you an idea. Should be uploading them this weekend. I will update with the links.

GloBlorbSkulls.png

The tiny blorbs go in the eyes. The Skeleton skull has one blorb that shows in both eyes.

GloBlorbAlienPlant.png

Tiny and Mini with in game items to make an alien plant inspired by No Man's Sky flora.

GloBlorbSizes.png

The size names mostly correspond to shape names, but the blorbs are just slightly larger.

Also going to make a set of metal blorbs.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Instead of making glow skulls I made flexi color glowing blorbs (half Spheres) that can be placed in the eyes or used for lots of other things. Not quite ready to upload them all but this will give you an idea. Should be uploading them this weekend. I will update with the links.

The tiny blorbs go in the eyes. The Skeleton skull has one blorb that shows in both eyes.

Tiny and Mini with in game items to make an alien plant inspired by No Man's Sky flora.

The size names mostly correspond to shape names, but the blorbs are just slightly larger.

Also going to make a set of metal blorbs.

That's a GREAT idea! [up]

Here's the collection that has the blorbs and skulls.. Metal blorbs up next and they will be added to the collection once done.

Top Bottom