Limit Break

This post is officially in poor taste given the extensive activity shown by this posting authority as of this time (5:14 PM Tuesday, November 16, 2021), but unless posted it will be lost.

Given the wide activities and numbers of those present at this forum who seek secrets, I've been inspired to share something relevant. If only as a gesture of some kind of solidarity from an otherwise aloof and disconnected origin, the following should be relayed:

"Civilizations have destroyed themselves in pursuit of these secrets. As long as you understand this fact, and to the extent of that understanding, you may proceed."

This is a very real statement, but also very surreal, and in the setting here "unreal" - and so, easily posted. May all those who are able to, profit.

Your mustache is excellent, and causes happiness within me. This alone is worth the journey over here to view your cryptic message "ROFL", which has thousands of meaningful interpretations and has forced several seconds of analysis, as represented by this symbol: :unsure:

Reviewing posts. Making sure nothing too crazy has appeared at some point :) ..in which case a belated disclaimer would be applied. I agree though, 8 months is a long time to wait in showing my surprise at the mustache revelation lol

Top Bottom