Limpets need to be indestructible, or have their pathfinding fixed.

You ask me to respect your argument.

Then end with... That.

You just contradicted yourself and confined you want people blindly agreeing with you.

No point for me to continue here as this thread was clearly DoA.
You never respected the argument, so why should I continue to assume your goodwill is still to be displayed? You want to be taken seriously? Start by understanding that your opinion is not equivalent to facts. Build counterarguments, not strawman fallacies for the sake of just being contrarian.

Case in point: "Limpets need to be indestructible, or have their pathfinding fixed."

Your entire "argument" focuses on "but muh piracy!11one!". Why are you against having things fixed?

Last edited:
The thing with all these replies is that yes, even though limpets are disposable (I certainly end up jettisoning plenty). It still feels frustrating to play. Every time I hear 'collector limpet... failed :'(' , a piece of my last nerve gets stretched a little thinner.
Regardless of how easy or difficult it makes mining, it is just unpleasant mechanically and grates against what is supposed to be the 'zen' gameplay of mining. Add some other challenge in it's place, restrict the number of collectors that can be used, etc. but having a stupid drones fail due to a slightly poor position or just plain bad luck is awful game design and feels terrible.

Top Bottom