[LIST] HORIZONS' WONDERS

Dude, when you start to look at this, you may want to consider asking other explorers to assist....

I'm inbound from my cardinals journey and will be looking for a new adventure, others may have time on their hands after DG.

Cmdr A

Currently I am all explored out, and that includes ED :(

Thanks for your posts, will update it once I have been to all on the list to remove the redundant ones :)

If it's any use for your update I can confirm with 100% certainty that the Altais 2B monolith has gone. We've just spent a week running a Buckyball Race with the exact spot where it used to be as one of the checkpoints.

If it's any use for your update I can confirm with 100% certainty that the Altais 2B monolith has gone. We've just spent a week running a Buckyball Race with the exact spot where it used to be as one of the checkpoints.

Oh, and for extra verification, here's my race video featuring, in the final minute, a great big flat crater basin where the monolith ought to be.

[video=youtube_share;d8tqJgl4n18]https://youtu.be/d8tqJgl4n18[/video]

Starting to feel like a citizen of Elite Dangerous. FDev is the government and them "fixing" these magnificent pieces of actually interesting things to visit and see is their way of showing us that they are still in charge. :( They nerfed Pomeche, they nerfed most geologically contrasting and interesting places.

I found the mysterious field of floating stones on BLATRIMPE 14 A A @ 36,04 / -25,11

7ygqwteh.jpg

2kuhj946.jpg

Years later, I'm hoping these on the list still exist?

Epic thread! Ping to bump.

I told myself a couple years later when we can jump 40-60 ly somehow (Engineers) and I can get around easier, that I'll visit these places.

Please tell me ED hasn't "fixed" all of these? What's the deal?

I told myself a couple years later when we can jump 40-60 ly somehow (Engineers) and I can get around easier, that I'll visit these places.

Please tell me ED hasn't "fixed" all of these? What's the deal?

Yep, pretty much all of these which had interesting surface geometries were fixed and normalized in 2.2, they're gone. The galaxy ain't as interesting a place as it was back when Horizons launched. Makes this thread a very sad one now, hopefully the Q1 2018 update next March does a lot to correct this stellar travesty.

Someone may have already pointed this out, but it looks like the coordinates for the Ariel Canyon are revered. Should be -5, 140.

Top Bottom