List of Earth-like worlds, v2

Please do. I'd also be grateful if you could grab the exact star types (for example, "G2 VB" as opposed to "G") as well. After all, for every system that I don't have to look up myself, I can complete one more from the old list.
Ok dokes!

Does anyone maintain a similar list like this for black holes and other unusual objects?
I doubt anyone would persist with cataloging black holes. They're extremely numerous in the center of the galaxy and can be just looked up on the map using star filters.

Last edited:
Planet Name: PRUA DRYOAE NY-Z C16-8 4
Distance From Sol: 1,600.01LY
Star Type: G8 VAB

Planet Name: SWOILZ PG-X B21-0 2
Distance From Sol: 1,113.04LY
Star Type: M4 VA

Planet Name: SWOILZ WU-V D3-76 B 4
Distance From Sol: 977.39LY
Star Type: A9 VB

Planet Name: CLOOKIE WO-Y D1-116 4
Distance From Sol: 12,077.61LY
Star Type: F3 VB

Planet Name: EIDAIRLD YQ-B D14-242 3
Distance From Sol: 11,840.60LY
Star Type: F6 VB

Planet Name: BYUA AIN SO-R E4-4555 A 12 a
Distance From Sol: 16,548.03LY
Star Type: BO VZ

Planet Name: OGAIMY LV-A C28-1656 2
Distance From Sol: 20,652.00LY
Star Type: G9 VAB

Planet Name: MYRIESLY AT-U D2-1123 A 3
Distance From Sol: 24,845.01LY
Star Type: F3 VB

Planet Name: JUENAE KK-Z C898 A 5
Distance From Sol: 25,922.31LY
Star Type: K9 VA

Planet Name: HYPIO PRI RW-W D1-3962 1
Distance From Sol: 24,800.82LY
Star Type: G5 VA

I've updated my coords and star types! I was editing the data in a copy of your spreadsheet with some columns removed. I figure you should be able to copy and paste it back into a spreadsheet if I give it to you as straight tab separated text:

Code:
System name	Distance from Sol (ly)	First discovered by	Contributed by	Orbiting star(s) type
HIP 27096	671.13	MARLON BLAKE		K2 VA
DRYAO PHYLOEA DR-C D13-581	29597.24	MARLON BLAKE		F0 VI
EORM BREAE XE-G D11-574	30709.32	MARLON BLAKE		G8 VAB
AOWRIAE LR-D C12-41	34084.39	MARLON BLAKE		K2 VA
PHEIA BRIAE YA-J C24-354	37127.64	MARLON BLAKE		K1 VAB
HATCHOI FA-D C26-1	46149	MARLON BLAKE		K2 VA
SMOOTOAE VE-R D4-134	51819.55	MARLON BLAKE		G5 VAB
FLECKEAE TE-K C11-0	63461.11	MARLON BLAKE		K1 VAB
PYRAEA EUR JN-B C13-0	62481.72	MARLON BLAKE		K4 VA
BLO AUWSY TE-G D11-11	46396.1	MARLON BLAKE		K0 VA
BYAA AOD MI-J D9-3	44975.48	MARLON BLAKE		A5 VI
VEGNI AF-X D2-82	36564.45	MARLON BLAKE		A5 VI
HYUQU WJ-Z D570	35020.62	MARLON BLAKE		K4 VA, K9 VA
AEMORRS GQ-O D6-1419	34170.4	MARLON BLAKE		Neutron Star
DRYIO BLI OF-R C7-537	28752.38	MARLON BLAKE		K3 VAB
EOCH BLI IX-K D8-6583	27899.15	MARLON BLAKE		G2 VAB
PHRIO PRAO KM-V D2-6305	26132.95	MARLON BLAKE		G0 VB
SCHEAU PRAO PQ-Y D286	24791.85	MARLON BLAKE		MS4 IIIB (Carbon Star)
PLAA CHREA RO-R C4-3	47808.61	MARLON BLAKE		K0 VA
GREAE PHOEA YA-D D13-476	17386.36	INSAENE	MARLON BLAKE	S0 IIIAB (Carbon Star)
NUEKIE LS-K D8-6	14931.16	MARLON BLAKE		Neutron Star
COL 228 SECTOR OD-S D4-16	7191.53	MARLON BLAKE		A9 VB
STATUE OF LIBERTY SECTOR DL-Y D28	5965.42	FULMAR FENIX	MARLON BLAKE	G0 VAB
Also I was able to locate Thrawn's Liberty Sector EL as it was close to my own:

Code:
System name	Distance from Sol (ly)	First discovered by	Contributed by	Orbiting star(s) type
STATUE OF LIBERTY SECTOR DL-Y D14	5972.59	MIANLU	Thrawn29	A5 VI

Last edited:
One to add from my brief exploration for the Cemiess CG:
Planet name: SIFI RX-L d7-122 3
Screenshots:
Sifi RX-L d7-122 3 adspayout.jpgSifi RX-L d7-122 3 dsspayout.jpgSifi RX-L d7-122 3.jpg
Distance from Sol: 1904 LY
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: F2 VB
Exploration Value (ADS only): 9214
Exploration Value (DSS after ADS sold): 55282

For this system, I had noticed when selling my data after my journey to Sgr A* that it was worth quite a lot even though I had not done anything more than use the AD scanner when passing through the system on my back. I took a screenshot of the values of the different planets and filed it away with a dozen or so others to visit again. This short CG seemed like a good opportunity as it was fairly close to home. Planet three certainly made it worthwhile! A terraformable water world would probably also show up with similar values but it will certainly encourage me to investigate some of the other systems I flagged up with high-value planets. I find it slightly strange that the sum of the two scan values is higher than I would expect for selling both together for such a small Earth-like world but I don't think it merits a bug report. It would be interesting to see how much it is worth selling both together if someone else visits the system, though.
P.S. Planets 2 and 4 are high-metal content planets that are candidates for terraforming and planet 5 is a non-terraformable water world.

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
By the way, I thought I would visit a couple of the Earth likes mentioned in the spreadsheet on this thread as I was exploring around.

What I noticed is that some of them, you can't appear to target on your Galaxy map. For example, if I type COL 285 SECTOR OC-L C8-11 into my galaxy map, I don't find anything (even after clicking multiple times on the little arrow).

Is there a problem in the search that means names that long don't work?

cheers

By the way, I thought I would visit a couple of the Earth likes mentioned in the spreadsheet on this thread as I was exploring around.

What I noticed is that some of them, you can't appear to target on your Galaxy map. For example, if I type COL 285 SECTOR OC-L C8-11 into my galaxy map, I don't find anything (even after clicking multiple times on the little arrow).

Is there a problem in the search that means names that long don't work?

cheers
Theres a bug with names with "SECTOR" in, but it should be mostly fixed in 1.4. In the beta right now it all COL*SECTOR works but "STATUE OF LIBERTY SECTOR" does not.

Here's an ELW I discovered on my first trip out in search of Kepler- and KOI- systems. The actual date of discovery was 27 August, 3301 - I just kept forgetting to post it here until now.

Planet name: Sifi JQ-X D1-14 2 (henceforth known as 'Our ... world', or 'Scott's Retreat')
Screenshots: see below
Distance from Sol: 1,708.22 LY
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: TTS3 VB
Your in-game name: CMDR Concubine
First discovered by: Me :)

Screenshots:

2015-09-03_00002.jpg2015-09-03_00001.jpg
First ELW.jpg

I was convinced I had a note of the systems for all 10 earth likes I saw on my last trip. That turned out to be three, and one of those isn't a first discovery. Ah well.

Screenshot_0002.pngScreenshot_0001.pngView attachment 60066

PS - Cmdr Cruento Mucrone is me :)

Last edited:
CEECKIA QA-L D9-0 A 4
Ly from Sol : 65060.46
First discovered by ATT
Star types : F6 VB,K8 VA

This one is in your missing ss list. I just popped by and can confirm it.

2015-09-04_00012.jpg

Last edited:
@ SNaomiScott: Welcome to the list! That's a pretty rare find, an Earth-like around a T-Tauri Star. Good luck on your expedition!

@ iain666: Welcome as well! I'll still need to look up the distances and the star types, but that shouldn't take long right now.

@ RMORTI: Thanks! I'm glad to see that you've discovered one that wasn't on the list yet. Here's hoping you get a first discovery too!

@ Stupid_hippy: Thanks as well! If not for you, this probably would have stayed missing for a very long time.

@ SNaomiScott: Welcome to the list! That's a pretty rare find, an Earth-like around a T-Tauri Star. Good luck on your expedition!
Yeah, I was surprised, as everything I'd read up until finding it was that ELWs only appear around certain main sequence star types. When I found it I was all ready to jump on the forums and shout 'Look what I found!' but then I skimmed through your list and spotted a few others had already been tagged and bagged, so decided to hold on to it until I got back and sold the data.

I'm currently back in the bubble doing some PPing and beta testing until 1.4 goes live, at which point I'm probably going to add a cargo rack to my DBX and head back out again in search of more Kepler- and KOI-systems - been to two Keplers and three KOIs so far, so I've still got a long way to go to collect 'em all. :)

CEECKIA OL-N C23-0 4
Ly from Sol : 65232.23
First discovered by : ?
Star type : G8 VAB

I can now confirm this one too. This is the earth-like listed in the galactic records book as the most distant from Sol. It's credited to Svenno,however there is no first discovered tag on it and looking at Svenno's logs.. he seems to have disappeared into the black a few days after visiting the system. I think the Thargoids may have gotten him...

Anyway, he has at least a couple of months to get his data in before I get back and ninja it. :)

Edit : After looking some more,I noticed his last forum post which was dated a couple weeks after his logs stopped :

'I'm ashamed to say I've been adrift for the past couple of weeks. (got sucked back into Minecraft by my kids and my redstone projects are getting out of hand again)'

So it wasn't the Thargoids who got him...it was a creeper. :)

[video=youtube;ZZujisNZuw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZujisNZuw0[/video]

Last edited:
@ iain666: Welcome as well! I'll still need to look up the distances and the star types, but that shouldn't take long right now.
That's what happens when I don't read the instructions... I'll remember to check distance to Sol while in system on this trip so I can include all the info when I get home.

These were posted in the original list, but apparently the image links are broken, so I'm re-posting. The old images were just screenshots of the planet, so I've replaced them here with pics of the system map instead....

Planet: BLEIA DRYIAE JD-H D11-39
Distance: 5,062
Star type: F

Planet: PRIELEA VK-E D12-10
Distance: 8,981

Planet: FLYIEDGOU TS-C C28-20
Distance: 9,148
Star type: G

Planet: SLULEE YU-M C8-15
Distance: 9,609
Star type: K

Planet: EIDAIK DZ-K C23-2 - (Earth Like Moon)
Distance: 11,540
Star type: G

Planet: EESHOVVY DB-X D1-21
Distance: 17,138
Star type: Neutron

Planet: EESHOVVY TJ-R E4-3143
Distance: 17,761
Star type: Neutron

Planet: OEPHAIRD -A D14-2050
Distance: 18,165

Planet: EORLD PRI XD-B D1667
Distance: 19,520

Planet: DRYOI PRI RJ-M C22-287
Distance: 21,684

Planet: ZUNUAE AN-C C1346
Distance: 23,301

Planet: ZUNUAE OY-O B8-9
Distance: 23,451
Star type: M

Planet: ZUNUAE IB-N D7-7899
Distance: 23,903

Planet: MYRIELK XX-P C19-785
Distance: 25,378

These last two (the first two Earth Likes that I ever discovered) don't appear to be in the game any more !!!!!!

I've searched the galaxy map to obtain system pics, but my map just can't find these two systems...

COL 359 SECTOR MH-T C4-5

COL 359 SECTOR LW-U C3-20

Last edited:
These last two (the first two Earth Likes that I ever discovered) don't appear to be in the game any more !!!!!!

I've searched the galaxy map to obtain system pics, but my map just can't find these two systems...
Sounds like you ran into the galaxy map search bug with those two. It should be fixed in 1.4, and you'll be able to look them up again.
Thanks for the screenshots!

@Streki : your 'missing' planets will still be there, don't worry. Since 1.3.04 there has been a bug in searching the galactic map for systems in some sectors, mostly those with 'SECTOR' in the name. I think this may be fixed in 1.4 but I'm looking to try it out myself as I would like to submit up-to-date screenshots. Nice haul of ELWs you have there!

ah - a bug eh ? That's a relief. I'd named the first ELW I ever found after my wife lol. I want to go there someday and check it out from the surface.... COL 359 SECTOR LW-U C3-20 - it looks almost like a waterworld, but there's gotta be some islands down there somewhere. Probably a perfect world to set up my galactic scuba diving holiday resort (unless there's people-eating monsters under the surface). Its only about 500ly from Sol.

Last edited:
First off, I've added some notes to the first post on how distances are rounded (up from .50 ly), and how star types are "picked". (Based on the star(s) the planet orbits, not the primary star in the system.)

@Streki : your 'missing' planets will still be there, don't worry. Since 1.3.04 there has been a bug in searching the galactic map for systems in some sectors, mostly those with 'SECTOR' in the name. I think this may be fixed in 1.4 but I'm looking to try it out myself as I would like to submit up-to-date screenshots. Nice haul of ELWs you have there!
Looking at your submissions so far, I believe you'll be able to look up all of them. Open beta testing should start next week, if memory serves. There are still some systems that can't be searched (see here), but yours should all be good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom