List of Earth-like worlds, v3

Deleted member 38366

D
Sure thing, and there was very little to do. Just a bit of formatting, and your binary ELWs weren't noted as such. So, almost perfect - and congrats on that find!

Oh, I wanted to look & learn - but it all just disappeared in front of my eyes ;)

I noticed the required remark for Binary ELWs - but what formatting did I do wrong?
(I oriented myself after the already-posted ELWs in the sheet as a template more or less)

I've added 29 ELWs to the database just now. There was another one but for some reason it didn't upload to EDSM, am I right in thinking it can't be added until it is?

Edit: 30 ELWs. The one missing on EDSM was actually there, but not in my flight logs for some reason.

Last edited:
System namePlanet IDDist. from Sol (ly)First discovered byContributed bySystem star(s) typeRinged EL?Moon EL?If ELM, parent type?No. of moonsScreenshot URLNotes
AH VelorumB 82452.35GriefedHoly Cow!F7 II, M3 VaFALSEFALSEN/A0
5Tvrv6L.png
HD 719333 a2064.31NidHoly Cow!G5 VFALSETRUEHMCP0
9jFRWNN.png
Flyua Dryoae WA-L d9-37A 7 d2075.74GaerynHoly Cow!F2 VB, F6 VB, G9 VABTRUETRUEY0
UU9N9D0.png
Pismis 4 Sector XU-P b5-0A 21876.26Postal CHoly Cow!M5 Va, M3 VaFALSEFALSEN/A0
ZTwxCqf.png

I'm getting an error when trying to open the submissions sheet.

Last edited:
This is my first submission as somehow I've neglected to capture this info to contribute here. Also my favorite find. Let me know if this one looks right for your format and I hope to update more later. Thanks!

System namePlanet IDDist. from Sol (ly)First discovered byContributed bySystem star(s) typeRinged EL?Moon EL?If ELM, parent type?No. of moonsScreenshot URLNotes
Prua Phoe PI-Q d6-560AB 512265.05B SMITTYB SMITTYF4 VB, F6 VB, Y3 V, Y3 V, Y2 VTRUEFALSEN/A0
B67Rf4R.png

-update to modify image format

Last edited:
Hi @marx .
I just uploaded 63 to the public spreadsheet. (57 of my own firsts) I have most data and everything I believe in check but please let me know if you need more data pulled/gathered for them. Since I was WAY behind in collecting info on my old finds, I wrote a Python script to crawl all my journal files from the years to pick out the ELW's, pull the EDSM APIs for other data, calculate distance to Sol, and other grooviness like that. Screenshots of all are included, and in the extra notes field I put the link to the EDSM page if it helps you at all in your validation. Again, I'm new to this particular list so I hope this data is good and I'd be glad to correct anything needed. Thanks!

Oh, right, I forgot to write earlier that it was mostly fine. Some star types are missing entirely, as well as the subsequent columns, but I can look those up quickly. When in any doubt though, you can always check the list, and see how the existing entries are on it. Thanks for taking the time to make this!

Oh, right, I forgot to write earlier that it was mostly fine. Some star types are missing entirely, as well as the subsequent columns, but I can look those up quickly. When in any doubt though, you can always check the list, and see how the existing entries are on it. Thanks for taking the time to make this!
Something weird. In my journals, I had no record of the stars coming into the system and even in EDSM where data was uploaded it was missing. Like my journal just blanked out when arriving in system. I tried going back on the galmap to fill in the missing blanks for a few. There might be a few more that at least my profile will get into the system map to collect more data on the stars. I'll see if I can finish those.
Thanks.

Didn't back up visitedstarscache.dat so none of my screenshots show any detail as Galmap doesn't think I've been there :mad:
VSC should only affect if a system shows visited or not using the “visited” filter on the Galaxy map. It shouldn’t affect whether you get the button to view the System Map of a previously visited system…

VSC should only affect if a system shows visited or not using the “visited” filter on the Galaxy map. It shouldn’t affect whether you get the button to view the System Map of a previously visited system…
Sure, I get to see the system but the detail of the planets is missing.
MkrwUPO.png

Q2PnR02.png

also it's going to be a pain in the *ss not having the visited/not visited filter when I get back to exploring.

Last edited:
Sure, I get to see the system but the detail of the planets is missing.
MkrwUPO.png

Q2PnR02.png

also it's going to be a pain in the *ss not having the visited/not visited filter when I get back to exploring.
That's weird. I'm sure I still get the details for systems before my rebuild last year. I think you might have hit a new bug.

I'll check through some of my older systems again tomorrow, but like MattG says, it should only affect the visited stars filter on the galmap.

EDIT: Definitely getting older system map details.

Last edited:
That's weird. I'm sure I still get the details for systems before my rebuild last year. I think you might have hit a new bug.

I'll check through some of my older systems again tomorrow, but like MattG says, it should only affect the visited stars filter on the galmap.

EDIT: Definitely getting older system map details.
Only other thing I can think of is that not long after fresh install, I had a position reset by FDEV after a auto-docking death, perhaps this has revoked my access to the data? I'll check older systems too.

Apologies Marx for the hijack. Will keep it to a minimum.

This update's in the middle of the month now, to be done before Odyssey. To the new Commanders, welcome to the list! To @Mooing : sorry, I left out one of your posts here. I'll add it in later, but I also forgot that I had finds as well, so I'll add yours together with mine.

Also, a reminder to everyone, in case you haven't seen it: EDJP has recently updated, and it can help you quite a lot with making your submissions... and with plenty more too! See the thread here, or the site at https://edjp.colacube.net.

Using EDJP I made a list of my ELWs and posted those which had stars to the public spreadsheet.
But it seems like this EDJP list is missing some info required by that spreadsheet, so if those infos are critical just delete my entries.

My first ELWs:

Wepae WE-Q d5-5088524542.3Jason TrevizeG0 VBFALSEFALSEN/A0
Wepae WE-Q d5-5088.jpg
Plaa Scraa KX-L d7-500638114.5Jason TrevizeNEUTRON STAR, M7 VAFALSEFALSEN/A0
Plaa Scraa KX-L d7-500.jpg
Spooroa MK-Y c17-15B 639530.2Jason TrevizeK0 VAB, K5 VAFALSEFALSEN/A0
Spooroa MK-Y c17-15.jpg
Hachee XB-K d9-0A 846149.0Jason TrevizeG1 VAB, K6 VAFALSEFALSEN/A0
Hachee XB-K d9-0.jpg
Wruetheia FV-X d1-0A 547932.0Jason TrevizeF3 VB, K7 VAFALSEFALSEN/A0
Wruetheia FV-X d1-0.jpg
Choi Dryou KN-B c16-0161189.1Richard AndersonJason TrevizeK2 VABFALSEFALSEN/A0
Choi Dryou KN-B c16-0.jpg

Distances to Sol have been taken from Elite Dangerous Utilities.

Top Bottom