Little cats

Although we have some big cats present in planet zoo we currently don’t have any small cats. Not as popular as their bigger cousins they still deserve a spot on the final roster. Some species that deserve mention.
3B2980A1-48E5-45CB-95D5-C04A169B119B.jpeg

the caracle
535113DB-5157-41AC-A74A-C99CBA411729.jpeg

the clouded leopard
0C3D83B0-35D7-4AB4-B035-59FB3F9CD0E0.jpeg

the Pallas cat
07DC1195-A107-44A9-9B7A-97C320A2A0ED.jpeg

The black footed cat
670826BD-507D-47CF-9D0D-F651C7F67CE6.jpeg

The ocelot
15593345-FA43-4606-869A-9AF5181888AE.jpeg

And the serval
These are just some examples out of many that will hopefully find a roster spot sooner or later.

Sounds good to me. I’ll be happy with any small cat species they offer us although there’s something about the caracal after looking at some images of them. Those long ear tufts. Africa’s lynx. There was just way to many to list tho but I’d be happy with at least 3-4 species in game maybe a future small cats pack.

I would love to have some small cat species and clouded leopards are one of my favourites.

I think we would need some kind of aviary building system though for species such as clouded leopard as they can’t really be kept in open topped enclosures.

I would love to have some small cat species and clouded leopards are one of my favourites.

I think we would need some kind of aviary building system though for species such as clouded leopard as they can’t really be kept in open topped enclosures.
why is that? do you have an example?

why is that? do you have an example?

It would be more a case of quoting an example of there being an open topped enclosure. I have never seen them in anything other than aviary style covered enclosures due to their arboreal nature and excellent climbing skills and a quick google images search confirmed this. If there are open topped enclosures for clouded leopards (and I’m not saying it’s impossible) I don’t know where they are.

To quote Wikipedia:

It is one of the most talented climbers among the cats. Captive clouded leopards have been observed to climb down vertical tree trunks head first, and hang on to branches with their hind paws bent around branchings of tree limbs. They are capable of supination and can even hang down from branches only by bending their hind paws and their tail around them. When jumping down, they keep hanging on to a branch this way until the very last moment. They can climb on horizontal branches with their back to the ground, and in this position make short jumps forward...

If there are open topped enclosures for clouded leopards (and I’m not saying it’s impossible) I don’t know where they are.
I got what you mean...but as for example apes are not able to jump from a tree over a barrier ingame, that could be neglectable. Otherwise roof tiles with the right look could do it.
that site has some awesome impressions. I've never seen them before IRL.

that site has some awesome impressions. I've never seen them before IRL.

Beautiful animals!

Top Bottom