ANNOUNCEMENT Livestream Update 08/20

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

Earlier in this year, due to the COVID-19 outbreak we made the decision to work from home, and as a result, we were unable to continue our regular livestream schedule. Instead the Frontier community team pulled together a list of content creators and hosted them on our own Twitch channel, through a weekly schedule and newsletter.

After several months we have had to adapt and make changes so that we are able to stream from our homes. I am happy to say that we are now confident enough to resume our weekly scheduled livestreams, and that we will be moving away from our Frontier Developments Twitch Channel to the official Elite Dangerous Twitch channel from now on. We also aim to return streaming on YouTube in the following weeks.

Our regular steams will be on Monday's 11:00 (UTC)/12:00 (BST) and Thursday's 18:00 (UTC)/19:00 (BST).

Monday's steams will predominantly be our new series 'Supercruise News' and Thursday's livestream will be focused on other series such as 'Stargazing Tours', 'Galactic Intern', 'Featured Commanders' etc.

We will continue to update you on our weekly schedule on our Livestream Announcement Thread. Although we aim to continue our streams every Monday and Thursday, the dates and times may change depending on any announcements.

Although the stream quality is not always perfect, we are continuing to work on surpassing our technical restrictions to produce the best streaming quality as possible.

In addition to this update, we wanted to discuss the recent announcement of our Content Collaboration Programme that some of you may have heard about from your favourite creators. It is true that we have reached out to several content creators and we have asked them to work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are trying this new programme with a select few to try and develop and grow our communication online for Elite Dangerous, and Odyssey.

If you are not part of this programme, please do not worry, we still hope to work with more content creators and include as many as you as possible in future updates. From this, can I ask all content creators (both in the programme and outside of it) that want to be featured in our bi-weekly newsletter, or want to be hosted by our channel to post your weekly streaming schedules on this thread. We still aim to support content creators who are not currently in the prorgamme, and if you have any questions please contact myself or the team directly.

o7

work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey.

Theres been a lot of salt created because people thought these creators, especially the constantly negative ones, were having influence over EDO not just the online marketing or whatever. Good luck with improving the online communication and avoiding unnecessary salt. Get the pre-order up for EDO asap please and you'll soon see what the vast majority already think :)

Thanks for the opportunity, and keeping touch with the wider content creation community as a whole. I for one hope to see many more stream with yourself donning "The Hat"

Greetings Commanders,

Earlier in this year, due to the COVID-19 outbreak we made the decision to work from home, and as a result, we were unable to continue our regular livestream schedule. Instead the Frontier community team pulled together a list of content creators and hosted them on our own Twitch channel, through a weekly schedule and newsletter.

After several months we have had to adapt and make changes so that we are able to stream from our homes. I am happy to say that we are now confident enough to resume our weekly scheduled livestreams, and that we will be moving away from our Frontier Developments Twitch Channel to the official Elite Dangerous Twitch channel from now on. We also aim to return streaming on YouTube in the following weeks.

Our regular steams will be on Monday's 11:00 (UTC)/12:00 (BST) and In addition to this update, we wanted to discuss the recent announcement of our Content Collaboration Programme that some of you may have heard about from your favourite creators. It is true that we have reached out to several content creators and we have asked them to work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are trying this new programme with a select few to try and develop and grow our communication online for Elite Dangerous, and Odyssey.

If you are not part of this programme, please do not worry, we still hope to work with more content creators and include as many as you as possible in future updates. From this, can I ask all content creators (both in the programme and outside of it) that want to be featured in our bi-weekly newsletter, or want to be hosted by our channel to post your weekly streaming schedules on this thread. We still aim to support content creators who are not currently in the prorgamme, and if you have any questions please contact myself or the team directly.
Great news! o7

In addition to this update, we wanted to discuss the recent announcement of our Content Collaboration Programme that some of you may have heard about from your favourite creators. It is true that we have reached out to several content creators and we have asked them to work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are trying this new programme with a select few to try and develop and grow our communication online for Elite Dangerous, and Odyssey.

Sounds great ! Hope it'll really bring more communication and information through these collaborations =)

o7

Would rather play myself than watch others playing T.B.H. But glad your keeping safe and thank you for the update.

Only thing Im waiting for to be added in Panther Clipper XL and its been years and years so notify me when you decide to include that.

My Name is Sciencekeeper and I’m a German ED Content Creator

https://YouTube.de/c/sciencekeeper
https://twitch.tv/sciencekeeper
Discord: https://stellanebula.de/discord

I do News, Tutorials and a lot more for the German ED Community on YouTube.

The latest series is a commentary Video series with at least two guests from the german community in wich we discuss a particular interesting Topic of the game.

New Video Release is ever Monday 18:00 German Time. And sometimes irregularly during the week if something interesting comes up.

On Twitch I’m live every Tuesday at 19:30 German time

I would very much like to be in your Programm.

The language in the Videos and streams is of course mainly German

Best regards
Sciencekeeper

Last edited:
Top Bottom