ANNOUNCEMENT Livestream Update 08/20

Lave Radio Broadcasting Since February 2299, We have produced over 300 shows and made more than 600 hours of content.

We currently live stream a weekly 2 hour (approximately) show every Tuesday from 20:30 UK Time at https://www.twitch.tv/laveradio/ (as well as on our own site and a live audio stream) This is made into a podcast which is released into iTunes and all of your favorite places to listen to podcasts as well as on our homepage of https://laveradio.com/

On top of this we also have hosted an Elite Dangerous convention (Lavecon) since 2299! Including a very successful virtual one this year.

Sincerely Cmdr Eid LeWeise - Lave Radio

You also crushed an Alliance uprising :D

runs like the wind

No streams this week Stephen??

Lave Radio Broadcasting Since February 2299, We have produced over 300 shows and made more than 600 hours of content.

We currently live stream a weekly 2 hour (approximately) show every Tuesday from 20:30 UK Time at https://www.twitch.tv/laveradio/ (as well as on our own site and a live audio stream) This is made into a podcast which is released into iTunes and all of your favorite places to listen to podcasts as well as on our homepage of https://laveradio.com/

On top of this we also have hosted an Elite Dangerous convention (Lavecon) since 2299! Including a very successful virtual one this year.

Sincerely Cmdr Eid LeWeise - Lave Radio

I would just like to add that I listen to Lave Radio every week and have been doing so for a long time. its the main place i go for my latest news and happenings in the game. I strongly suggest that they should be part of the Content Creators Club.

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
No streams this week Stephen??
Hey!

We are no longer sending out the Elite Dangerous livestream schedule on the weekly update. If you want to find out when we are streaming, keep an eye here!

Hello!

I've been playing Elite since it was launched, and have been streaming it on Twitch for the last year and a half. I try to do a bit of everything, from exploration and mining to bounty-hunting and Thargoid combat.

New players are always welcome to pop in and ask questions, if I don't know the answer, there will surely be someone in chat who does.

Currently I stream Elite 3 times a week. Two of those are on evenings during the week, and aren't always fixed as I need to fit them around a changing work schedule, the third is at 1300 UK time on Sundays for my weekly AX Patrol.

You can find me on Twitch here: https://twitch.tv/brother_sabathius

Last edited:
Mt name is Matthew Lehman, and I wrote two unofficial sequels to the official novels by Drew Wagar, endorsed by the man himself. If that isn't content, I don't know what is!

(Link is in my signature)

I would like to endorse the creative talent of CMDR Lehman here. It would be refreshing to see content creators of his caliber included among the elite members of your "Content Collaboration Programme".

If I may also submit my own resume for consideration:
  • I'm a washed-up has-been who once contributed to in-game GalNet feeds. Some of my pieces were included in GalNet proper, while others only made local system news. In total, 121 of the articles I wrote were published in-game. I worked with Zac Antonaci and Ian Dingwall to provide nearly 30 articles highlighting weekly PowerPlay comings and goings. During one week near the height of the experience, 3 out of 5 articles on GalNet had been written by me. A handful of the articles I wrote were even well received, if you can believe that.
  • During the heyday of player-submitted GalNet, I was also privileged to be a part of the "Interstellar Press" team. Interstellar Press was founded to assist players in conforming to the standards of publication set by Frontier for GalNet submissions, with the intent to aid their chances of having submissions published. We had some reasonable success in this endeavor.
  • I worked closely with Drew Wagar as a member of the team he assembled to support the fateful final journey of Kahina Tijani Loren (alias, Salomé). Perhaps my most visible contribution to that endeavor was the "clue dropping video", which provided Drew's clue as to where the event would start. Drew kindly included my commander in Elite Pemonition as a result of these (and other) contributions to the Elite Premonition plot.
  • See also random highlights among the Elite Dangerous Newsletters (searchable with the keyword "Corrigendum").

My passion for Elite Dangerous has always been the richness of the story taking place behind the curtains, from "The Dark Wheel", through the FFE Journals, the official novels, and into ED GalNet. I would be honored to help contribute. If desired, I can provide references from individuals in the player-base willing to both endorse and denounce my contributions.

Last edited:
Mt name is Matthew Lehman, and I wrote two unofficial sequels to the official novels by Drew Wagar, endorsed by the man himself. If that isn't content, I don't know what is!

(Link is in my signature)
I'd 100% back Matt, not only had he written two full length novels but before that a large body of outstanding work bringing life and colour to the ED galaxy, particularly his vibrantly brilliant depiction of the Pegasi region.

Hi my youtube is Oddball1975 on YouTube, I post a lot of Elite content and between 4 and 7 Elite videos very week.

I don't currently stream but can doing youtube alone allow me to enter the Content Collaboration Programme.

Hey hey everyone!

My name is Enderprize. I'm a musician and streamer living in Brooklyn New York. 3 nights a week I stream Elite Dangerous on Twitch. My stream is mix of high energy gameplay, conversation, impromptu music, live drumming, songwriting, and couples streams with my partner Nydiel. I've been playing the game since 2015, host a weekly mining party, and organize different in-game events every month.

LIVE STREAMS
Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time

LINKS
Twitch
Instagram
Twitter

Twitch Clips
Playing Drums in Space
Bootleg Liquor Clips into Ground
The Sound of Healing Beams
Powerplay Song

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Stormseeker79, SPANISH Content Creator on Twitch and Youtube, if you need my cooperation for this Odyssey campaing it will be an honor to be there... well i'm doing my own hype campaing anyway heheheh, doing news, guides, and a everyday streams for 4 years now!
I use to start on twitch between 4 and 5:30pm CEST and i do between 5 and 8 hours of stream, sometimes more.

I try to transalate some of your news streams in real time for the spanish community on my twitch if i'm live while you do them, for that i asked for your permission on twitter MD and you gave it to me so thanks, people love to see me strugle with real time translation hehehe.

My guides news and tutorials are published in my youtube 3 times a week, use to be tuesday, thursday and saturday.
My channels here:
Source: https://www.twitch.tv/stormseeker79

My twitter: https://twitter.com/Stormseeker79

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!!!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Elite Dangerous is the main game I stream and produce content from on YouTube as well (21 tutorial episodes and counting!).

I should probably mention that I stream in Polish, however I do speak English, so feel free to pop in and say hello.

I don't have specific days, but I always start at 20:00 BST and finish at 23:00 BST. Weekends I play till I drop, most of the times ;)

Pop over to TWITCH and YOUTUBE

o7

Hey there,

French streamer here (also available for the Content Collaboration Programme), I'm streaming most of the time Elite Dangerous since 2016 once or twice a week !

I didn't stream recently (IRL stuff..) but the stream are coming back soon, as we reach the end of holidays.

Fell free to say hello if i'm live on my Twitch channel or you can reach me on Twitter !

o7

Top Bottom