Lock and Load combat zones

federal drop ship as 'dropship' only makes sense on federation factions. Empire, alliance or anarchy would use a proper ship, like the vulture

You'd think the Empire would use the courier/clipper.

Aliance might use a chieftain or one of that range.

Independant systems would use, whatever.

Vini, vidi, no-dropshppi

Looks cool, though, eh?

I hate FPS-sorta stuff, but for alpha will run into the sphere of battle shouting...

"Leeeeeeeeeeee-royyyyyyyyyyy"

And promptly get shot.

That aside, looking for more of this. Phase 1 concluding "Soon (TM)"?

Feds: Dropship
Imps: Clipper probably (should be medium though to launch from outposts)
Alliance: Crusader
Neutral: Type 6/Keelback/Python?

Make it so. No faction specific dropship is LAZY.

Last edited:
You'd think the Empire would use the courier/clipper.

Aliance might use a chieftain or one of that range.

Independant systems would use, whatever.
so, no using the dropship really invalidates the question (why not the FDS), meaning any combat ship would be a good drop ship, don't you agree?

so, no using the dropship really invalidates the question (why not the FDS), meaning any combat ship would be a good drop ship, don't you agree?

I don't agree no.

I feel like they should have designed some ships for this role a while ago (and did for the feds) so that it made intuitive sense.

I don't agree no.

I feel like they should have designed some ships for this role a while ago (and did for the feds) so that it made intuitive sense.
so your argument now is that no ship is good as dropship other than the only drop ship ?

so your argument now is that no ship is good as dropship other than the only drop ship ?
No, I'm saying the dropship should definately be used as a drop ship, and hoping it does get used as one, and that I find the Vulture a strange and unintuitive choice for the ship being displayed as a drop ship in the Alpha.

No, I'm saying the dropship should definately be used as a drop ship, and hoping it does get used as one, and that I find the Vulture a strange and unintuitive choice for the ship being displayed as a drop ship in the Alpha.
Not sure you understand the implications of an imperial faction dropping troops on a federal ship then.

Top Bottom