Log on problem

Weird things here, too. Starting the Launcher alone will bring an blurred out "Install"-button, which I can't click. Starting the Luncher with Steam will either result in an infopanel, saying, that I need to update via Steam (but there's no update apparently) or a "Redeem"-button, which leads through the whole registration process until I am to enter the Steam-Code. And then nothing ever happens anymore

Has worked fine until now. Instead of PLAY button I get PURCHASE button. PC, native launcher, Kickstarter backer (DDF).

Hi all CMDR's,

So I have tried to launch my purchased copy of ED, only to be greeted with the "PURCHASE" button in place of the log-in button.
Anyone else aware of the same problem.
I have tried logging out of my account and them back in but the problem remains.
Hi Yeas i'm currently trying to figure out what the hell is happening as I went to plat the game as usual and low and behold PURCHASE is where PLAY use to be.

Same here, and if I press the "Purchase" button it will take me to "store.zaonce.net" (is that correct site to purchase?), but Firefox stops me and says "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead".

EDIT: Hopefully this isn't any kind of database breach or something...

Have The Same Issue. I am livetime supporter and totally deinstalled and i am not even able to reinstall > launcher hacked?

i have the same thing
Same here, and if I press the "Purchase" button it will take me to "store.zaonce.net" (is that correct site to purchase?), but Firefox stops me and says "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead".
i have the same issue here

same issue, my steam account and frontier account have been linked since launch, but now I can't log in from steam as its asking me to redeem a code (after entering my username and password). Then it tells me to foxtrot oscar with a load of error messages. Why you do this Frontier???!?

Attachments

• what.png
    what.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 235
Hi all CMDR's,

So I have tried to launch my purchased copy of ED, only to be greeted with the "PURCHASE" button in place of the log-in button.
Anyone else aware of the same problem.
I have tried logging out of my account and them back in but the problem remains.

same

Top Bottom