Logged in for first time since update - cannot hand in Community Goal ?!

G'day,
So Real Life's been a bit of a bummer, finally back again, downloaded the update, and logged in.

Yayy, my trusty (or is it crusty?) old Krait has an extra Size-1 slot!

But my Community Goal appears to have disappeared. Pretty much the last thing I managed to do in-game was to do some mining for the CG out near SagA* for the DWE2 expedition before it completed. Figured I'd collect my just rewards now, but it just says "No Community Goals" and my outstanding missions list is empty too. What gives? I've heard there's not been any new Community Goals recently and instead there's Stellar Initiatives now or something, but does that mean I've lost the CG for DWE2? A bit bummed if so..

Cheers,
- Micha.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
The CG would have auto-paid out 2 weeks after completion if you didn't;t cash it in yourself prior to that, so you should have received what you were owed while not logged in

Ok thanks. I'm actually not fussed about the credits, rather about having participated.

Was just wondering whether that is flagged somewhere even without me handing it in or whether that's gone. Sounds like it should be in the system somewhere. Just in case there'll be some sort of participation decal or something ;)

Ok thanks. I'm actually not fussed about the credits, rather about having participated.

Was just wondering whether that is flagged somewhere even without me handing it in or whether that's gone. Sounds like it should be in the system somewhere. Just in case there'll be some sort of participation decal or something ;)

For collecting the reward, most of us were unable to claim anything as we moved on to the next several waypoints. Two weeks after the conclusion of a CG, it'll automatically collect the cash reward and add it to your credit balance. Certain specific rewards, such as a discount in a particular system tend to be time sensitive. While you'll qualify for the benefit since you completed the CG, you won't get an extension for logging in after it expires. Not applicable in this case, but it's something to keep in mind for CGs that have these type of time sensitive rewards.

No participation decal for the CGs. The only one that's likely to happen is reaching Beagle Point between April 22nd and June 13th. You need to be listed on the DW2 roster to qualify.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator

If a CG has decals or other such rewards on top of the credits, these will be automatically added to your account, usually as soon as the CG completes. In this case however, no such additional personal rewards were given on completion of the CG. The "global reward" for this one was the station (Explorer's Anchorage) being built near Sag. A*.

There is no in-game record of participation in any CG.

Thanks again. Was the first time I ever had an extended break between completing something in-game and collecting the results so just wasn't sure whether it got lost. But sounds like I should have gotten the rewards automagically.

And yes, I know the main goal was "Explorer's Anchorage", but there were rumours floating around about a decal. No matter if there wasn't one in the end, was still awesome to have participated :) Now... to get on with DW2!

Top Bottom