Horizons Long range Haulage missions?

Hey all,

So this has probably been asked 1000 times recently, but is it possible to find long range Haulage missions now? Any ideas on where to find em if so?

Thanks guys.

Hey all,

So this has probably been asked 1000 times recently, but is it possible to find long range Haulage missions now? Any ideas on where to find em if so?

Thanks guys.
Sothis/Ceos/Darnielle's progress in Maia. There is a possibility that you will only see donation missions on arrival. Plenty of other places, those are my usual spots if I want to do some long haul missions. D's progress is primarily smuggling. Sothis/Ceos is legal freight.

Take a bg ship for Ceos/Sothis, cargo requirements are quite high. Max payment I've seen is 10 million for a single mission.

Last edited:
Sothis/Ceos/Darnielle's progress in Maia. There is a possibility that you will only see donation missions on arrival. Plenty of other places, those are my usual spots if I want to do some long haul missions. D's progress is primarily smuggling. Sothis/Ceos is legal freight.

Take a bg ship for Ceos/Sothis, cargo requirements are quite high. Max payment I've seen is 10 million for a single mission.
If you take a smaller ship to Sothis / Ceos, like an Asp configured for 100 tons, you will be offered a lot more of the smaller cargo missions - 8, 12, ~20 ton cargo missions instead of the 50-100+ ton cargo missions with bigger ship.

The payout is not that much larger for the huge cargo missions, and on a credit per ton basis it goes down significantly as cargo package goes up. For the smaller ones I am getting 200-400k+ CR/ton, whereas for larger packages it is 150k down to 100k CR/ton.

My experience has been that I can go to/from Sothis on usual 2-3 roundtrips session before quitting, and earn more Cr/hour using 100ton Asp than my 200ton Python (both modded FSD rank 4, about 29% level)

Top Bottom