Ships Look-alikes

Transit Van​
Keel-back​

I wondered if anyone has noticed the striking similarity between these two masterpieces of functional transportation - maybe they are related? One's an ugly and unwieldy box with bad handling and an excessively large windscreen, and the other is an old diesel van ..

<with thanks to private eye for inspiration>

Add you favourite look alikes - if your ship were a car/ truck/ train etc..

The diamond back is asking for it.. Something french?

The T7 is the vehicle that looks the most like a truck, although it also looks like a camper van (the overhanging bit reminds me of the ones with beds over the driver's seat).

I wondered if anyone has noticed the striking similarity between these two masterpieces of functional transportation - maybe they are related? One's an ugly and unwieldy box with bad handling and an excessively large windscreen, and the other is an old diesel van ..

<with thanks to private eye for inspiration>

I think the Transit Van is a great looking ship. I mean the Keelback/T6... :)
I love the utilitarian look of thoose ships. I wish there was a larger version of them, as I do not have a use for small transports anymore.

Now if only my avatar could get a fake arm cast and I could stumble about on the landing pad "trying" to get a sofa into the cargo bay of my Keelback my ED experience would be complete.

The Cobra MkIV always reminds me of Mater the town truck from Disney's cars. I think it's the slightly goofy bump bars on the front.

Top Bottom