Look at this!!!!

Just a concept vid from a fan. I don't think FDev will go into that much detail. They would probably have to develop a whole new game engine and I don't see that happening.
Kinda glad I really don't like doing all that walking - and then you know they would have us running to the back to fix stuff during battles. Don't think I didn't notice that the cable for the Shield gen had two seperate plaes to plug it in.

Awesome video. Sadly, scale is fundamentally wrong in the game and the graphics are not detailed enough to support such scale (the way you perceive relative scale and distance is tied to details you see and the game is not detailed enough, thus everything seems smaller than the game would like to imply). I don't think we'll ever walk around ships like this because it would make the illusion fall apart. There's not enough geometry detail available for this. The game was simply not designed with this in mind. That said, as a proof of concept it's utterly awesome.

I love the way the internal things like sheild generator is there, with markings.
Even the cargo rack shape holding 2 x cargo items is there.

It would be cool to put something like a t10 next to sidewinder to compare the size

Awesome video. Sadly, scale is fundamentally wrong in the game and the graphics are not detailed enough to support such scale (the way you perceive relative scale and distance is tied to details you see and the game is not detailed enough, thus everything seems smaller than the game would like to imply). I don't think we'll ever walk around ships like this because it would make the illusion fall apart. There's not enough geometry detail available for this. The game was simply not designed with this in mind. That said, as a proof of concept it's utterly awesome.

Lol, I walked around in the Mamba and you're full of it mate. :ROFLMAO:

I would expect the cockpit detail to be higher in game. But nothing beyond the sliding doors
The video is an idea or concept, if fdev end up doing something similar....... it would be cool

Top Bottom