Looking for 25 truckers to help repair an attacked station.

tSYnSI6.png

WE ARE DONE!!!!

CommodityStatus
CopperCompleted
TitaniumCompleted
RoboticsCompleted
SuperconductorsCompleted
Water PurifiersCompleted
Computer ComponentsCompleted
Energy Grid AssemblyCompleted
Power ConvertersCompleted
TantalumCompleted
LithiumCompleted
BerylliumCompleted
IndiumCompleted
Power GeneratorsCompleted
GalliumCompleted
SemiconductorsCompleted

A huge thank you to all of you truckers who've helped out. Here is a namelist of all of you! It took us exactly a month to complete this. An auspicious day indeed.

ColonelJack71150962Prime Mover
Cmdr Tel76814Second Mover
Ocorian69104Godlike Trucker
Broondog66371Godlike Trucker
Tigir62424Godlike Trucker
Hantif62228Godlike Trucker
Furrycat50580Godlike Trucker
Viyakañero46253Monster Trucker
RzareCTHa37729Monster Trucker
Keldwan31360Super Trucker
Goldor29520Super Trucker
Viscera29041Super Trucker
Sabathius24696Super Trucker
DarkPaladin22568Super Trucker
SlackAlice22173Super Trucker
Petrus Foil21054Super Trucker
ZSoros18000Hutton Trucker
Olivia Vespera17260Hutton Trucker
Quickone16174Hutton Trucker
Tango Indigo15840Hutton Trucker
Cageman & Gang15390Hutton Trucker
Carlin214812852Ultra Trucker
Webfeet11504Ultra Trucker
MrFailfactory10920Ultra Trucker
munster2610919Ultra Trucker
Blacksunn9895Ultra Trucker
Corvus Corax9384Ultra Trucker
Maro-val8360Ultra Trucker
Malic6516Ultra Trucker
Moonlord6392Ultra Trucker
LernanRuss5960Cool Trucker
Korombei4500Cool Trucker
Isoneri4200Cool Trucker
Mole HD4160Cool Trucker
Ian Skippy3840Cool Trucker
Shameless Ronin3760Cool Trucker
Rollo Rhadium3680Cool Trucker
777driver3530Cool Trucker
Palkkipantteri3280Long Haul Trucker
Mxpower763040Long Haul Trucker
b00sk0r2912Long Haul Trucker
DrFaker2880Long Haul Trucker
VictorErebus2733Long Haul Trucker
Deonon2232Long Haul Trucker
Majexx2160Long Haul Trucker
SDIR2160Long Haul Trucker
Sporebat2160Long Haul Trucker
CmdrKull2160Long Haul Trucker
Gusty2100Long Haul Trucker
Schmack1520Veteran Trucker
Baton1504Veteran Trucker
Tado Chip1440Veteran Trucker
Sarge7881224Veteran Trucker
Capitan Ace Rimmer1201Veteran Trucker
Rado Chips720Trucker
Cometborne684Trucker
FinrodNV656Trucker
Halceon529Trucker
Ulaidian396Trucker
Dibble304Trucker
Ethelred262Trucker

With that done. I think it's time to talk about the future. By right, the Station should be in its repaired state. However, because the game has bad tracking. This is not the case yet.

I have opened a ticket with Frontier Support and I have received a response in the form of them submitting our request to the team responsible for fixing this issue. I should have an answer by the end of the week.

Until then we wait.

Here are a few questions I think you folks might have.

Is it over?
Yes

What do now?
Celebrate! I was thinking of hosting a single day, single hour meet up at Sturckow Port this weekend. (Friday or Saturday) Time not confirmed but will post here. What do you think?

That was fun, are you going to help repair other stations?
Fraid not. We cared about this station because it was in the Order of Enblackenment's neighbourhood. Frankly It's a fair amount of effort to track everything. We have a total of 601 records over the course of 1 month. I'll still be updating the records if any undeclared hauls come in and will update you folks on Frontier's response to repairing it.

Is that it? Do I get no reward?
Not exactly... CMDR RzareCHTa has made a snazzy certificate thing that we might hand out as soon as we make them. Give me time to look into generating 58 or so.
unknown.png

Old Post. Now that the operation is complete.
Introduction:
SPOCS 253 was attacked by thargoids a few weeks ago. It's in the bubble so it's convenient but the issue is the attacked station is 400,000 ls away so it is a low priority of IDA.
Because it's in our group's local neighbourhood, we want to take responsibility of overseeing its repairs.
So far, myself 5 other pilots(we're now total 42 with 20 active) have banded together to deal with the stations issues one at a time. But we can't do it alone

What have you done?
Starting with Copper (which is done but we're waiting on a bug report to be answered by frontier to solve it)
and now having moved on to titanium. (we've since completed several more objectives. read our current commodity target below)

What do you want from us?
If you're interested in grouping up for some long haul trucking (18 minutes) in a voice channel.
I wouldn't mind having some more folks around.

Will we actually make a difference?
If I can get 20 more CMDRs.. we can shorten expected repair time from 2 and a half months to 18 days.

What do I need to do.
Join our discord, let us know you're here to be a pilgrim and haul commodities to SPOCS 253 and start hauling. See you there.
https://discord.gg/EBsRets

What is our current commodity target?
CommoditiyStatus
CopperCompleted
TitaniumCompleted
RoboticsCompleted
SuperconductorsCompleted
Water PurifiersCompleted
Computer ComponentsCompleted
Energy Grid AssemblyCompleted
Power ConvertorsCompleted
TantalumCompleted
LithiumCompleted
BerylliumCompleted
IndiumCompleted
Power GeneratorsCompleted
GalliumCompleted
SemiconductorsCompleted

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-DcjOppH9ThhKLt04TkyIEIVt2HaaXCdlWL_grpERA/edit#gid=0

Achievements/Titles
TitleCommodities Trucked
Godlike Trucker50 000
Monster Trucker32 000
Super Trucker20 000
Hutton Trucker12 960 (if you cover reach this mark in a 720 cutter, you'll have travelled the distance to hutton) (Or 18 runs)
Ultra Trucker6 000
Cool Trucker3 500
Long Haul Trucker2 000
Veteran Trucker1 000
Trucker1

Questions:
Why not ask IDA?
Because it's a lower priority for them.

Won't this take cmdrs away from IDA operations?
Not really. SPOCS 253 is a different challenge compared to the stations in the Pleiades. It'll appeal to different people. The kind that likes to point their ship in one direction and do something else for a bit.

Why do you care about a station 400kls away?
I personally feel a little bad that SPOCS 253 was hit, so close to our systems. It could have been us. We need to lend a helping hand as the pmf in the neigbourhood.

Last edited:
Greatjob! what's your capacity and how many runs have you made?

3 runs so far (bed time here) 320t capacity in the Combat cow...since I forgot to drop my scoop and fighter bay before I headed out. I'll sort out a 400t load-out tomorrow since I don't really need either of them, 2 jumps to and from Ki with Titanium doesn't stretch the T-10 too much.

Spocs 253 is only 3 jumps from my adopted home system at any rate so no need to store equipment somewhere new :)

Last edited:
Have Cutter will travel

Give me the pick up directions and I'll start hauling next time I log on.

Can't do discord, don't have the mic setup.

Does this apply cross-platform? I'm PS4, and would LOVE to help... If I can

Yup! Repairing stations is cross platform. We share the same universe!

Come join our Discord. link in OP.

Have Cutter will travel

Give me the pick up directions and I'll start hauling next time I log on.

Can't do discord, don't have the mic setup.

Pirawoth and Onyaksas has titanium. You don't need a mic to use discord since it has text function and you can also listen to folks and reply in wing chat when in a voice channel.

Exactly like CMDR CapitanAceRimmer said.

Last edited:
3 runs so far (bed time here) 320t capacity in the Combat cow...since I forgot to drop my scoop and fighter bay before I headed out. I'll sort out a 400t load-out tomorrow since I don't really need either of them, 2 jumps to and from Ki with Titanium doesn't stretch the T-10 too much.

Spocs 253 is only 3 jumps from my adopted home system at any rate so no need to store equipment somewhere new :)

That's great!

Where is youradopted home btw?

Also regarding discord?

Oh are you on xbox? neat!

I could help with my Cutter if you help me later with some BGS actions in my home system

Last edited:
Well this is just a volunteer event and goal for folks who just want to do it because it's inherently fun.

...but if you'd like to talk about interfaction cooperation, come join the discord and let's have a chat.^^

I had an empty T-10 hull gathering dust at Shinrarta that needed a lease on life. After tossing on a few spare parts I had lying around it's now reasonably equipped and ready to haul Titanium for the cause.

I'll be on station shortly in the Magic 8 Ball with 752T capability.

Edit.....

First load delivered

vnj7N6Q.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom