Looking for a faction

Greetings!

Currently an Independent pilot.

Looking for a faction to join, don't care what allegiance whether its empire, Federation or independent. Just want to join to have pews at CGS.

Currently building a type 10 for pvp, yes a type 10, I'm mental. Adequate skills in pvp though I could do with some practice lol.

Gamertag is same as my forum name on xbox it's EXE Sasser

Cheers peeps, o7

Left it. Had a brain fart and joined AM. Which then got screwed over by Trockle and Shiloh. Cakepalm effed off to TOC, but even then I had taken a month's break from Elite due to lack of motivation.

Return as an independent pilot, with friendships still tarnished from joining said faction. However, I would appreciate it if said factions got over the fact im no longer part let alone was toxic as AM was.

Just an independent pilot looking for a faction. Nothing more. Nothing less. I've no intention of being a griefer either. Just want pews.

Left it. Had a brain fart and joined AM. Which then got screwed over by Trockle and Shiloh. Cakepalm effed off to TOC, but even then I had taken a month's break from Elite due to lack of motivation.

Return as an independent pilot, with friendships still tarnished from joining said faction. However, I would appreciate it if said factions got over the fact im no longer part let alone was toxic as AM was.

Just an independent pilot looking for a faction. Nothing more. Nothing less. I've no intention of being a griefer either. Just want pews.
Lol being apart of am doesn't get you anywhere good, im laughing at the fact they betrayed you, good luck getting a faction, you'll need it.

What group were you in before am

AM is Alae Mortem which contained like I said peeps such as Trockle and Shiloh.

Before this idiotic move, I was in EXO. before that, IED.

I know full well I'll struggle to find one due to faction history. But for now I'm looking, just as an independent pilot.

You're welcome to give The Patriarchs a shot. We are an Alliance based PMF. As our name suggests, we are a guys only group for guys 18+. Most members are Dads, so we do ask language be kept as PG as possible. We use Discord for comms and we have an INARA page. If you'd be interested, PM me.

Top Bottom