Game Discussions Looking for a good FPS? look no further!

Source: https://youtu.be/a3fLU-m8ttM

Key features include:
  • 300 km2 Cam Lao Nam terrain
  • 4 factions
  • 50+ weapons
  • 50+ vehicles & static weapons
  • Multiplayer co-op campaign (up to 14 players)
  • 9 multiplayer scenarios
  • 5 singleplayer scenarios
  • New sounds & sound effects
  • New music
  • New unique gameplay modules
  • New objects and buildings

What does "S.O.G." in S.O.G. Prairie Fire stand for?

The name S.O.G. Prairie Fire refers to the "Military Assistance Command, Vietnam – Studies and Observations Group" (MACV-SOG), which was a United States Special Forces unit established in 1964 to conduct covert operations in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. This task force plays a central role in the DLC's multiplayer co-op campaign. Savage Game Design has been closely collaborating with US Special Forces veterans who served in MACV-SOG until it was deactivated in 1972, as well as with Vietnamese advisors.

That looks really really neat, but is there a single player campaign or scenarios? I really miss the days of the old Operation Flashpoint and its massive campaign and ton of SP scenarios.

I never became friends with the Arma control scheme. Especially the UI interactions. By the time I was done clicking through the awkward menus I was usually killed several times over. Just getting in and out of cars made me ragequit.

I never became friends with the Arma control scheme. Especially the UI interactions. By the time I was done clicking through the awkward menus I was usually killed several times over. Just getting in and out of cars made me ragequit.
it has changed a lot, and is easy now.

Did you try contact ? That’s SP and the story is pretty good, however the pace is slow.
haven't tried that one, how long is the campaign? it's £21.99 on steam at the moment. I'd want a decent amount of content for that. Might keep my eye out for a sale

haven't tried that one, how long is the campaign? it's £21.99 on steam at the moment. I'd want a decent amount of content for that. Might keep my eye out for a sale
Well wait for when it’s on sale, it’s ok but not like old man regarding length.

Arma next installment before Arma 4, is here:

Early Access: so lots of broken things, like connecting to servers are to be expected.
Mostly Multiplayer(up to 64 players servers), with it's own Map builder. No Story.
New game engine, so looks pretty good.
But back to basics which is great, 1989 Cold War Crisis. Back to Everon.

Quality preset: High

20220520010211_1.jpg
20220520001542_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom