looking for a group to join to show me the beauty in elite dangerous

greetings commanders, commander reaper087 here, im looking for either a group to play with, or ppl to play with in elite dangerous, im new to the game and i kinda need help learning this game, ive been playing solo but now im getting bored of that, im into pve and exploration and bounty hunting, im not the best at pvp, or pve whichever comes first, but i can hold my own. please be friendly and willing to teach, iam new so i dont know everything yet, and please have some hrs into the game if your willing to have me, you can find me here or in game. commander reaper087 out.

Welcome to Elite Dangerous Commander Reaper087
Let me introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

Our group is fairly active and has Commanders from all over Europe and a few in the USA.
We have been a lively Player Minor Faction since the Kicks Starter days so you have no fears regarding us dying out any time soon

If you want to get help , advice and company you could do worse than pop into our Discord and take a look around,
If nothing else we can steer you with good advice on exploration builds etc, and give you a place to chat with other commanders when you feel the need for a bit of company.

We currently have more than 7 carriers for various puposes including collecting new players from the starter systems.

You are not required to join our player faction but if you do then you should know.
We don't have a lot of rules, and what we have you can read and understand in a few minutes.
Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us before joining.

We are a possibly one of the friendliest, medium sized Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group of about 60-100 players with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

Time zone is GMT UK but we have a few American players and are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players, and players in the US to boost our US, PS4 and Xbox divisions.

Most of all we know a lot about the game and the best ways to quickly attain your goals.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

o7

Welcome CMDR Reaper087

The Angels of Death, the squadron I fly with seems to match your needs. We are a chilled group that partakes in all activities Elite has to offer. Of our 150+ members the vast majority (60-70%) hail from the various time zones across NA. We pride ourselves on being a noob friendly and member supporting group that always takes the time to help new members learn, in fact we do it on a weekly basis with new recruits in very similar circumstances as our own. No matter how big or small your request for aid is, we have the members willing to help, so if you want to make billions of credits, simply get some solid ship builds or even have one to one training in combat or unlocking of Guardian tech we do it all!
Check out our recruitment thread here; https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/ for full details on how to join, or just browse our comments to see what shenanigans we get up to!

Hi Reaper!

Welcome to the game! You'd be very welcome to hang with IMPERATRIX. We are a newly formed clan based in Aisling Duval territory.
We don't have any attendance or activity requirements and expect most players to be lone wolves who want to do their own thing and fly their own way - but eventually would like to have a group of friends to back them up. We have PvP'ers, PvE'ers Explorers, Traders, Miners and Role-players. we even run a pirate radio station.

To be brutally honest we're new and a mess and theres lots of work to do - but its a good crowd and if you're looking for something to help build then there's no place better.

Feel free to join us on discord:

Whatever you decide have fun and fly safe!

Who we are:
300motley.jpg

Our radio station:
300Wingsoftheempire.jpg

Top Bottom